MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
She isn't returning indeed. And iirc, the wife of the mayor Yvonne (I think that was her name) was among the characters chart early on in the story. Who really knows other than the dev if she'll appear or not at all.
All i'm wondering is if we'll see the mayor that had one television appearance in Part 1, in the future.
The mayor will show up eventually. I just took her off from the relationship screen cause I introduced her waaay too early and people kept asking about her.

Sir Moon o/
GrandmasHouse-P4v0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks yilkin

hmmm... Just had a thought.... How funny would it be, if Kayla is actually Zeldas mom? :devilish: Turns out, MC made love to his Daughter all this time? :love:
That makes absolutely no sense :LOL:
But if it makes you feel better, Zelda might be Abby's sister

it was but it also brought up another question. how big was Amys Tits
Moonbox,
pioneer and innovator in breast enlargement procedures.

Anyway
We need flashback to Amy's tits before reduction.

Also,
i believed there was missed opportunity of MC accidentally cumming on Nana's face and in mouth,she was surprised with her mouth wide open ,when Jamila was blowing him,that would've been icing on he cake. :giggle:
I don't want to imagine or think. I want to SEE titties.
4f840ed2-e77d-4696-991e-80929c0ff03a_text.gif

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The mayor will show up eventually. I just took her off from the relationship screen cause I introduced her waaay too early and people kept asking about her.

Thanks yilkin

That makes absolutely no sense :LOL:
But if it makes you feel better, Zelda might be Abby's sister

View attachment 3671329
Bless you. Bless you.:love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now I kinda regret not giving Amy a banana allergy :cautious:
Giving her any allergy that would increase the size of her boobs, would instantly spawn theories of how that means Asami and Shizuka are somehow related to the family, and that that means Shizuka is actually a secret second (in terms of number not distance of relation) cousin, or a secret third sister.

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
RIP Sophia, it's a real shame, another update without her. She was among my favorites, but by now it seems more like she was just a ONS, never to be seen again.
Just really weird with the big reveal, like " yeah she is your half" and mc is just like " ehh, who gives a shit" and they just ghost each other for like half a year by now, or 2-3 weeks ingame. Especially because she was over at the house like every other day, hanging with cat but now she is more like dead.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
RIP Sophia, it's a real shame, another update without her. She was among my favorites, but by now it seems more like she was just a ONS, never to be seen again.
Just really weird with the big reveal, like " yeah she is your half" and mc is just like " ehh, who gives a shit" and they just ghost each other for like half a year by now, or 2-3 weeks ingame. Especially because she was over at the house like every other day, hanging with cat but now she is more like dead.
Yeah, because 2 weeks without her looks like that, yep. Make sense. Like in real life.

First, she was always a side character, and she'll probably one of the side one that we saw and will see the most.:ROFLMAO:

Second, like Cat, it could be because she studies a lot so she can have more time after?

Third, at least she's not Melissa.:BootyTime:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, because 2 weeks without her looks like that, yep. Make sense. Like in real life.

First, she was always a side character, and she'll probably one of the side one that we saw and will see the most.:ROFLMAO:

Second, like Cat, it could be because she studies a lot so she can have more time after?

Third, at least she's not Melissa.:BootyTime:
Lastly, she's not even Amy, Sophia got scenes anyway :coffee: :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, there were quite a few surprises in this update. So Allison is a breast cancer survivor, I did not expected that in the story. Jamila is very likely pregnant, to the surprise of her good friend who didn't chug down a bottle of liquor this time around, and I wonder how her son Omar's going to react to the news. Just like how the respective reactions of Zelda, Ella and Ellie are going to be like (and of their mothers as well), and of Asami and Shizuka if they get pregnant at the same time. It'd be interesting to see if ladies such as Mila, Isabella, Polly, Sophia, Aaliyah, Jada, Natalia and so on joining the motherhood club.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I agree, MC needs to put a ring on her finger. Even if he isn't one to commit, the symbolism means everything to Baby Girl. She deserves it more than all!
He kinda did it in a way. The bracelet his mother gave him before dying was meant to be given to someone he loves and want to be for live and he give it to Aunt Liz. So basically, it's act like a promise he'll marry her. The ring is clearly the next step (and maybe she'll give him a cockring instead of a real one). :BootyTime:

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes