MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.44] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

She really really should have been. But, no.

It was a perfect update for her to appear. But who needs a doctor in such a situation?
Yeah but then you would have had to distract Tanya with a conversation or something :confused:

You're right. But also technically wrong. Take Karen for example. She is our slave cumdump. But if you choose, she can become our slave babymaker or stay our slave cumdump.
Nah she's pregnant or gone. There's no alternate routes

guys, what do you think will happen in the morning? ;):unsure:
My money's on heavy breathing :ROFLMAO:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
More Lines padding... You're gonna give someone an aneurysm MB. Poor guy.
My favorite was the dude that swore Nana was OBJECTIVELY UGLY. Fucking cracks me up anytime I think of it.

So much insecurity and anger here the last few days. I thought this was meant to be a light-hearted and fun romp. Sholdn't this thread reflect that?

I will never understand the zero-tolerance from people about fetishes they dont like. You can't get past it in the short-term for the sake of the story? :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Easier to put on ignore such persons. Just like I do for all NTR lovers. I don't need their comments at all. And I'm not here to make friends so it works both ways.
Where is Harem there are NTR fans, and where is NTR there are Harem fans... :LOL:

Soon they will unite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see dark times ahead for unification

Reactions: 100%HAREM
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes