FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're right. But also technically wrong. Take Karen for example. She is our slave cumdump. But if you choose, she can become our slave babymaker or stay our slave cumdump.
You have Karen as a slave anyway, the rest is just a kink. Take Lilly, you can have Watersports with her, or not. That's it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You have Karen as a slave anyway, the rest is just a kink. Take Lilly, you can have Watersports with her, or not. That's it.
As I said: Technically. There are a few other things that my old memory tells me is there, but can't remember them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
As I said: Technically. There are a few other things that my old memory tells me is there, but can't remember them.
Yes, there are a few. It's the way MB fills a town with very few characters.

For Karen, for example, the scene is built around her optional content being ON. For those that turned it off, they get LESS images and text. Maybe one or 2 renders extra here and there...

So the method isn't substitutive, but subtractive. This cuts on the renders while increasing the content.

What was being suggested regarding Sandra was substitutive, with not only flavor text, but also renders.

There are a few other characters that have some kinks that can just be done the same as with Karen.

Peace :)

Reactions: Dark Silence

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Let me ask this the softest way possible: Why?

The thing here is... there are so many (too many if you believe some commenters and reviewers) girls on this game. Each has a special role to play, Sandra, does her job perfectly. If you don't want it, you already can say NO.

But, you're not happy. You want to keep the cake and eat it too... That: "At least make" sounded a bit too entitled, of course you don't mean to be giving orders, it's just a way to write... right? You weren't just coming here and demand the Dev make custom content for you... I am obviously misinterpreting things...

View attachment 3169727

Peace :(
She's also pretty sweet imo. Like she's definitely femdom but it's pretty gentle.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, there are a few. It's the way MB fills a town with very few characters.

For Karen, for example, the scene is built around her optional content being ON. For those that turned it off, they get LESS images and text. Maybe one or 2 renders extra here and there...

So the method isn't substitutive, but subtractive. This cuts on the renders while increasing the content.

What was being suggested regarding Sandra was substitutive, with not only flavor text, but also renders.

There are a few other characters that have some kinks that can just be done the same as with Karen.

Peace :)
I mean I wish we could keep Sandra on a strictly romance path. But we can't. That's fine. I'm sure that's why MB gave us Jasmine. She's not a replacement for Sandra, just an option for people who don't want certain content. But there are people who are switches and have both of them. They get to enjoy both aspects. I mean with Jasmine, you can't get her if you're a subby boy. She doesn't work that way. She's a romantic submissive. Sandra is a romantic dominant mommy type. Again, there's the technicalities in play. They are both on romance paths already.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Yet another person who doesn't know how to read and comprehend and just picked a small section of a conversation to make themselves look stupid.
Ok, i'll bite. The onus is on the speaker to make their point, not on the audience to understand. IF we are stupid, then you need to dumb things down for us. Again, not the audiences' fault. Also, the way you wrote that, makes it sound like I am intentionall trying tomake myself look stupid. I guess I lack comprehension, because I do not follow that.

Turning your frustrations into attacks isn't going to help make your point.

I am not upset with you did not mean for my slight teasing to set you off... but here we are.

Anyway, to stay on topic. SANDRA SHOULD NOT HAVE A ROMANCE ROUTE.

Good luck, holmes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Totally agree, so totally wasted effort by dev if the majority of the people skip the story. Because I suspect it's the minority who like that femdom. As I suggested she wouldn't be lost in the story at all, but the sex scenes would be out if you beat the bitch down. Or just ON/OFF femdom and it would just turn into a normal sex scene.

That's what really pissed me off now, because the bitch also pulls other characters out of the game if you hit her down. It's an injustice.
Well, you're dead wrong of course but I have feeling that won't stop you.......

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.44] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

She really really should have been. But, no.

It was a perfect update for her to appear. But who needs a doctor in such a situation?
Yeah but then you would have had to distract Tanya with a conversation or something :confused:

You're right. But also technically wrong. Take Karen for example. She is our slave cumdump. But if you choose, she can become our slave babymaker or stay our slave cumdump.
Nah she's pregnant or gone. There's no alternate routes

guys, what do you think will happen in the morning? ;):unsure:
My money's on heavy breathing :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes