Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So as I thought (and wrote) you weren't doing it... Great.

Maybe, and I mean, MAYBE, try to convey your suggestions in a way that doesn't look like a demand.

Ok, now to explain why Sandra and Shizuka are NOT the same.

Sandra is in the game to BE the Femdom escape for those that like that content. Even in that role, Mommy Sandra is a very soft Dom. No matter, if you don't like FemDom, you can say NO to her content. Done. Solved.

Shizuka, is one of the unavoidable girls, you'll never be able to say No to Shizuka, all you can do is choose her kinks. This only happens with 7 ladies.

All the rest of the girls, to get rid of their kinks, you get rid of them. This was done to reduce the number of paths that need to be rendered for each scene.

What you are asking, a Romantic path for Sandra, would defeat the exact purpose of having someone specifically for the role of FemDom. That's why I said that you are asking for Custom Content.

Can you understand now? Need more explaining?

Peace :(
I personally didn't want her content, even though I love her model. So, I dommed her and ended her route. She says she enjoyed what we did, but it wasn't for her. So, yes. She's strictly very light MommyDom for the players who want their Mommy.

Reactions: FatGiant

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So as I thought (and wrote) you weren't doing it... Great.

Maybe, and I mean, MAYBE, try to convey your suggestions in a way that doesn't look like a demand.

Ok, now to explain why Sandra and Shizuka are NOT the same.

Sandra is in the game to BE the Femdom escape for those that like that content. Even in that role, Mommy Sandra is a very soft Dom. No matter, if you don't like FemDom, you can say NO to her content. Done. Solved.

Shizuka, is one of the unavoidable girls, you'll never be able to say No to Shizuka, all you can do is choose her kinks. This only happens with 7 ladies.

All the rest of the girls, to get rid of their kinks, you get rid of them. This was done to reduce the number of paths that need to be rendered for each scene.

What you are asking, a Romantic path for Sandra, would defeat the exact purpose of having someone specifically for the role of FemDom. That's why I said that you are asking for Custom Content.

Can you understand now? Need more explaining?

Oh good grief I can see now that everything I said went completely over your head and you are in fact ignorant and just trying to look smart. Here it is in simple terms, I wish Sandra had a romantic route = suggestion. Make a romantic route for Sandra = Demand. Can YOU understand now? Or do YOU need an even more simple explanation of the difference between when someone gives a suggestion by stating their opinion and when someone actually makes a demand?

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
@ MoonBox :

Holy shizz, it really is christmas, lol. Hadn't played since 0.40, so I downloaded and played 0.43 a couple of days ago, and now here's 0.44? Not that I'm complaining, though, and keep em coming, because it seems my computer is dying. And to anyone reading this, don't bother asking about it, because it only brings me down, as I can't just go and get a new one, being poor and all, so...do the math...

And merry christmas to you all, although it's a little bit early to say it, in my humble opinion. But long story short, if you don't see me around for a while, it means my computer broke down completely, and it's barely functional now. So at least if I "disappear" from here for a bit, now you know why. Peace from Tico.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh yeah now I remember, yeah I liked her.
What FG was explaing , is that when you make some concessions , you get more in this game, example there is a threesome planed with Jasmine, and you get Policestation action.
The character Jasmine was created to satisfay the needs of those which like Amazone women and want a romantic route.
the femdom, is really not so hard ( I don't like it either, but this content is playable) of course it is always your choice, and by the huge amount of content what MB had planned for this game (5 parts) he simply don't take in account somethings ex make a second route for a popular character.
Other example is Betty (shopclerk).

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What FG was explaing , is that when you make some concessions , you get more in this game, example there is a threesome planed with Jasmine, and you get Policestation action.
The character Jasmine was created to satisfay the needs of those which like Amazone women and want a romantic route.
the femdom, is really not so hard ( I don't like it either, but this content is playable) of course it is always your choice, and by the huge amount of content what MB had planned for this game (5 parts) he simply don't take in account somethings ex make a second route for a popular character.
You forget that Jasmine is submissive. So, what we can't have with Sandra, we can with Jasmine.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh good grief I can see now that everything I said went completely over your head and you are in fact ignorant and just trying to look smart. Here it is in simple terms, I wish Sandra had a romantic route = suggestion. Make a romantic route for Sandra = Demand. Can YOU understand now? Or do YOU need an even more simple explanation of the difference between when someone gives a suggestion by stating their opinion and when someone actually makes a demand?
You seem to be completely confused about the medium you ARE using. Words don't convey tone.

You are going into a very weird defense of your words... better stop.

So to close this, there is NO chance for a "romantic" or any other route. Not for Sandra, not for any of the other girls, except the 7 unavoidable ones, and even those are just a "Have this kink, or Not". No one has a multiple routes stance. No one will have. The reason why, is evident, but I will attempt in my ignorance to explain it. This game is different from others, it is NOT a multiple months in development thing that can cover each and every possibility. On the contrary it is a VERY fast (2 releases per month) deal, with a obligatorily simpler structure.

This means that characters are created to fulfill a specific role and they ONLY do that, and when the story "asks" for that "role" here they come. The exceptions are the 7 core girls that have a little more flexibility. This reduces the number of versions to render and makes possible to offer the twice a month release with enough content to keep everyone as happy as they are (with some exceptions obviously).

So, on this circus of one trick ponies, you were asking for one of them to do 2 tricks.

(And I'm the ignorant)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What FG was explaing , is that when you make some concetions, you get more in this game, example there is a threesome planed with Jasmine, and you get Policestation action.
That wasn't the issue though. The issue was I was just stating my opinion and somehow he started making it seem like I was entitled and making demands. I mean many people on different games that are completed have said this should probably should have been better or that could have had an alternate scenario. They know that those games are completed and nothing is going to change, they are just stating their opinions.

It's pretty much the same thing here we are at what part 3? People saying that something could change or play out different that happened say in part 1 know that it basically zero at this point yet they are giving their views on it nonetheless not as a "demand" but just to share their opinion.

But what the other guy did was act rude and passive aggressive by saying those things and starting an arguement.

Did I skip Sandra? Yes. Am I going to play over for her extra scenes with Jasmine? No. Am I disappointed? Kind of. But am I going to make demands? No. The other guy just didn't know the difference and started an arguement.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You seem to be completely confused about the medium you ARE using. Words don't convey tone.

You are going into a very weird defense of your words... better stop.

So to close this, there is NO chance for a "romantic" or any other route. Not for Sandra, not for any of the other girls, except the 7 unavoidable ones, and even those are just a "Have this kink, or Not". No one has a multiple routes stance. No one will have. The reason why, is evident, but I will attempt in my ignorance to explain it. This game is different from others, it is NOT a multiple months in development thing that can cover each and every possibility. On the contrary it is a VERY fast (2 releases per month) deal, with a obligatorily simpler structure.

This means that characters are created to fulfill a specific role and they ONLY do that, and when the story "asks" for that "role" here they come. The exceptions are the 7 core girls that have a little more flexibility. This reduces the number of versions to render and makes possible to offer the twice a month release with enough content to keep everyone as happy as they are (with some exceptions obviously).

So, on this circus of one trick ponies, you were asking for one of them to do 2 tricks.

(And I'm the ignorant)

I can clearly see that you are either just ignoring what I have been saying to spew nonsense or are just plain stupid. Learn to read before you respond because most of what are talking about now has nothing to do with what I said.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can clearly see that you are either just ignoring what I have been saying to spew nonsense or are just plain stupid. Learn to read before you respond because most of what are talking about now has nothing to do with what I said.
I wonder how you can have the gall to say I am being aggressive while you say that:

Never mind.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes