WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
More Lines padding... You're gonna give someone an aneurysm MB. Poor guy.
My favorite was the dude that swore Nana was OBJECTIVELY UGLY. Fucking cracks me up anytime I think of it.

So much insecurity and anger here the last few days. I thought this was meant to be a light-hearted and fun romp. Sholdn't this thread reflect that?

I will never understand the zero-tolerance from people about fetishes they dont like. You can't get past it in the short-term for the sake of the story? :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Easier to put on ignore such persons. Just like I do for all NTR lovers. I don't need their comments at all. And I'm not here to make friends so it works both ways.
Where is Harem there are NTR fans, and where is NTR there are Harem fans... :LOL:

Soon they will unite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see dark times ahead for unification

Reactions: 100%HAREM

MrBangarang

Feb 13, 2022
"If I could save the Union without fucking any wife I would do it, and if I could save it by fucking all the wives I would do it; and if I could save it by fucking some and leaving others alone I would also do that." ~ A President, probably.

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
just asking maybe im not up to it but after all the sexual tension and everything we still dont fuck nana right (i want to but it seems like its either not happening or way in the future)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
just asking maybe im not up to it but after all the sexual tension and everything we still dont fuck nana right (i want to but it seems like its either not happening or way in the future)
We're almost there, of the 7, 4 have fallen.

In the meantime, there's a lot of girls in need of <Insert the name for MC's Dick> attention.

Peace :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Omg Are NTR being discussed here too? :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3170998
I can't believe such topic is being discussed, unless it's the one Jerome who'll be divorced by his soon-to-be ex-wife Jada (and who could potentially end up pregnant) is currently going through, all without his knowledge. The one that sheep lover (or was it a goat?) Larry underwent sometime ago (and is now free to pursue his true four-legged lover) or that really weirdo Marcel guy who enjoyed too much back at that dinner. There's also that one time where Karen's husband (at least atm) had to watch and see her getting pregnant in that flight or even that old wife beater at the spa who also saw his wife being fucked in front of him. And 4 of those "gentlemen" had that coming at least from a mile away for being so bad with their wives. :giggle::devilish::whistle:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes