UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Okay, I guess this is some rare thing when I thought it was a bit more widely known. My bad, again.

Renpy games, for the most part, do not work on my PC, it is Win11. One or two, I forget which, but they are very recent as they only had 1 exe; no 32 bit exe. Most Renpy games do NOT run, they crash instantly. Or some start, run for a few seconds, then crash. I read somewhere, I've searched all over to find answers and tried them all, that downloading Renpy itself and moving the game into the Renpy folder, then running Renpy and loading the game might work, it does for some, including Grandma's house up until this update. I have run right through all of this game from the very beginning because I realised I was missing some girls, I did it all in Renpy itself. the 32 version also works, but it totally crashes the computer on occasion, so not a great work around. Some Renpy games don't even work if I put them into Renpy, so I am mostly just waiting for an answer, checking google searches every now and then to see if there is new info. I have done a PC Reset to try to fix the issue, might be the cause of this change for all I know. I am just looking for any information on it as it is fucking annoying, and now that this awesome game has been effected, it is fucking infuriating as I LOVE this game.

Any help would be appreciated. But it is not a widely known issue, so maybe there is none. FUCK! (Fingers crossed)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay, I guess this is some rare thing when I thought it was a bit more widely known. My bad, again.

Renpy games, for the most part, do not work on my PC, it is Win11. One or two, I forget which, but they are very recent as they only had 1 exe; no 32 bit exe. Most Renpy games do NOT run, they crash instantly. Or some start, run for a few seconds, then crash. I read somewhere, I've searched all over to find answers and tried them all, that downloading Renpy itself and moving the game into the Renpy folder, then running Renpy and loading the game might work, it does for some, including Grandma's house up until this update. I have run right through all of this game from the very beginning because I realised I was missing some girls, I did it all in Renpy itself. the 32 version also works, but it totally crashes the computer on occasion, so not a great work around. Some Renpy games don't even work if I put them into Renpy, so I am mostly just waiting for an answer, checking google searches every now and then to see if there is new info. I have done a PC Reset to try to fix the issue, might be the cause of this change for all I know. I am just looking for any information on it as it is fucking annoying, and now that this awesome game has been effected, it is fucking infuriating as I LOVE this game.

Any help would be appreciated. But it is not a widely known issue, so maybe there is none. FUCK! (Fingers crossed)
So you run them from a Ren'Py SDK. Which should work provided you use the same SDK version as the one the game was made with (check script_version.txt inside the game folder)
You didn't post the specs of your pc, but consider that later Ren'Py versions are more demanding graphic wise.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nah, that's just what dudes in their twenties look like, you'll understand in a few years. BTW, you really shouldn't be playing these games until you're 18.
If you've played the prequel, the protagonist says he was a late bloomer in regards to his weight and height (and in a flashback scene with Jada at her bathroom's house, he used to have a babyface iirc).

P.S: If the user that's said the protagonist looks too old is somebody who's yet to be 18, then his parents better not find out his account on this site or they're going to ground him so bad. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tslojr and xapican

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MC looks way to old. ruins the game imo
I suppose you prefer the games where the MC looks like the typical highschool aged boy who's usually wimpy as well. Or maybe you prefer your MC's to be straight up shota's? I mean to each their own I guess.
I prefer my MC to be a MAN who isn't looking like he's taking the bus to school in the morning and can at least grow a beard if he wants. (no offense to those who can't) :ROFLMAO:

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 3117878

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.44
Language: English
Prequel: Grandma's House: College Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3

DOWNLOAD
Part 3
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

UPDATE PATCHES (0.43>0.44)
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part 2

Part 1

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART* - SAVE(Part 3)*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 3068784 View attachment 3068796 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 3068787 View attachment 3068793 View attachment 3068808 View attachment 3068805 View attachment 3068806 View attachment 3068792 View attachment 3068785 View attachment 3068809 View attachment 3068800 View attachment 3068810 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 3068795 View attachment 3068789 View attachment 3068799 View attachment 3068811 View attachment 3068797 View attachment 3068798 View attachment 3068807 View attachment 3068803 View attachment 3068802 View attachment 3068794
ha ha ha you forgot fart ha ha ha (evil maniacal laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes