MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Betty is an almost out-of-the-box model, so it's possible Moon used the same model, although she isn't from the Daz Store. I don't know.
The major issue is that Betty never was a nurse, she graduated from Med School before becoming a nun in her late 20s.
The rest of your theory could fit with some shoehorning ;)
I didn't. Hell I didn't even use the same model for Annabelle. They just have the same hair :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Shit it! At this rate it could be like something out of the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith where the couple confronted each other and then started having a hot hookup! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a hot scene :love:
While I would always choose Tanya, Liz and Lilly are the hottest women in the game (for me). The O'reallys right after (not only individually but especially in a pack).

When Liz brings her daughter... well... then all bets are off... it "almost" hits Stack Overflow. (Again, to me)

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
While I would always choose Tanya, Liz and Lilly are the hottest women in the game (for me). The O'reallys right after (not only individually but especially in a pack).

When Liz brings her daughter... well... then all bets are off... it "almost" hits Stack Overflow. (Again, to me)

Peace :D
I like all the LI's there, but I especially like Fiona, she is too hot and tough at the same time, I don’t know if she will be in the second part, I think in the future I will encounter many women, I like everything, everyone has their own quirks :LOL:

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and SlapE

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I like all the LI's there, but I especially like Fiona, she is too hot and tough at the same time, I don’t know if she will be in the second part, I think in the future I will encounter many women, I like everything, everyone has their own quirks :LOL:
I will refrain (with extreme difficulty) to spoil the surprise...

Just know that...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Too much scene with the Chinese and not enough bananas, that's not the price it costs ;)
Firstly Thank you very much for your informative Comment and Secondly Asami and Shizuka are Japanese and not Chinese. It's a good ability to have if you can differentiate those. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Firstly Thank you very much for your informative Comment and Secondly Asami and Shizuka are Japanese and not Chinese. It's a good ability to have if you can differentiate those. :)
Quick tutorial:
Eyes slanted UP - Japanese
Eyes level - Chinese
Eyes slanted DOWN - Korean

This doesn't work 100% but it's a good approximation.

(I think I'm not mixing them up, it's been a long time since I've used it)

Peace :)

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone have a new workaround? I can't play most Renpy games for some... fucked up, unknown reason... By moving the game folder into a version of Renpy, the latest version, I can load the game, and this has worked for Grandma's House since the issue started a while ago, a year maybe? But, 44, this does not work, it just crashes like any other Renpy game, for me.

IF there is a fix or a work around, I would greatly appreciate it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a new workaround? I can't play most Renpy games for some... fucked up, unknown reason... By moving the game folder into a version of Renpy, the latest version, I can load the game, and this has worked for Grandma's House since the issue started a while ago, a year maybe? But, 44, this does not work, it just crashes like any other Renpy game, for me.

IF there is a fix or a work around, I would greatly appreciate it.
dont move whole "game" folder but just "saves" folder within it

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Quick tutorial:
Eyes slanted UP - Japanese
Eyes level - Chinese
Eyes slanted DOWN - Korean

This doesn't work 100% but it's a good approximation.

(I think I'm not mixing them up, it's been a long time since I've used it)

Peace :)
so slanted up and level one eye, other eye slanted down and level?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes