Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Betty is an almost out-of-the-box model, so it's possible Moon used the same model, although she isn't from the Daz Store. I don't know.
The major issue is that Betty never was a nurse, she graduated from Med School before becoming a nun in her late 20s.
The rest of your theory could fit with some shoehorning ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
all i can say is .. i'm sorry for MoonBox .. he'll have to go see a doctor for that :eek:
By doctor, you surely don't mean a chiropractor... I hope... as with so much rubbing and how twisted HP can be... nah, surely you mean something else...

Let's see, who would be the best option to remove HP out of MB??? I guess that would depend on how the "insertion" was made uh? I'll have to crowd sauce this...

Peace :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
By doctor, you surely don't mean a chiropractor... I hope... as with so much rubbing and how twisted HP can be... nah, surely you mean something else...

Let's see, who would be the best option to remove HP out of MB??? I guess that would depend on how the "insertion" was made uh? I'll have to crowd sauce this...

Peace :unsure:
naww i mean MoonBox is gonna have to have a shot for that shit who knows how contagious that shit is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw and DA22
Dec 20, 2020
Betty is an almost out-of-the-box model, so it's possible Moon used the same model, although she isn't from the Daz Store. I don't know.
The major issue is that Betty never was a nurse, she graduated from Med School before becoming a nun in her late 20s.
The rest of your theory could fit with some shoehorning ;)
Figured that might be the case for the models, that's why the clone theory fits. Also, your MC looks older than he actually is. What if it's genetic, and Betty looks older than her actual age as well? In game, I don't think an age difference between her and Meemaw has been mentioned, so Betty could be a lot younger. Also since what she did while in school hasn't been mentioned, being a nurse for a while could be added to her back story.

FIT, DAMMIT! FIT!:D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes