Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I speak ONLY for myself, but I barely grunt when I am having sex. I certainly am NOT having meaningful debates and conversations while going ham on a pussy (or an ass).

Like the best poet ever said: Are we here to speak or to fuck?

Now, let's talk about what you define has "quality"... And why you are looking for that specifically in this game?

Peace :(
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

(TWF??? I haven't made any reactions for over 14 hours! Did I use all my reactions between 6 p.m. and 3 a.m. yesterday? dayum)

Aug 13, 2017
Wtf are you talking about?
I was taking your posts seriously but I just checked you post history and it's mostly you telling people how to make their games so have fun with that.

My game is what it is. If you don't like it, move on.
If you think I'm telling you how to make your game, or that all I do is tell others how to make their game then sure. You're free to interpret it that way. Ultimately, it's no skin off my nose and I don't really care. I enjoy the games I comment on to some degree which is why I give my opinion on what I think would make it better. If you don't agree sure. Next time I'll just reply with "ahhh..moonbox..ah *heavy panting*"

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you think I'm telling you how to make your game, or that all I do is tell others how to make their game then sure. You're free to interpret it that way. Ultimately, it's no skin off my nose and I don't really care. I enjoy the games I comment on to some degree which is why I give my opinion on what I think would make it better. If you don't agree sure. Next time I'll just reply with "ahhh..moonbox..ah *heavy panting*"
To be completely honest, that comment is 100000% better than what you did. So, please do...

Here in my country we have a saying: We accept advice from those that DO better, not those that KNOW better.

Maybe you should meditate on that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not gonna say which one out of respect, but one of those games in your signature is a dumpster fire, so I don't think anyone can really take your opinion on anything all too seriously.

This game certainly won't be for everyone, but it's got a lot of variety in women and kinks, it's comedy gold, it's wholesome light hearted fun (mostly), and it updates often and consistently. People come in here and trash it over and over for the same idiotic reasons all the damn time.

"No animations? This game sucks!"
"Where's the story?!"
"NO sEx WitH NaNa fuCK yoU DEv"
"Why is this meaningless random thing in the game not consistent with this other meaningless random thing?"
"Unvoidable LI's? I hope you step on Legos MoonBox"

We hear these same critiques countless times, and they've been addressed several times, this is why this thread doesn't tolerate it anymore. You can have these opinions, but that doesn't mean people are going to agree with them or that they're even good opinions to begin with.

So yeah ignore me now or whatever. ;)
Man, now I'm curious what game is a dumpster fire, can't see the signature because user seems to be gone D:

• Hey there
Reactions: SlapE

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love your game.... just messed up my same files .... anne was born... i thought that was the end so downloaded the new update... and it wouldnt load my save and now i cant get back to where i was
Recommend redownloading the full version of the latest game (if you don't still have the zip file), installing in a new folder and trying to play your last save. (Also, this is a pretty new update ... you should really hide that spoiler comment.)

Aug 13, 2017
To be completely honest, that comment is 100000% better than what you did. So, please do...

Here in my country we have a saying: We accept advice from those that DO better, not those that KNOW better.

Maybe you should meditate on that.

The arrogant do not long endure. They are like a dream on a single night in spring. If you have to physically see that someone is better than you to maybe accept advice instead of just accepting that maybe someone can help you out no matter how minor you only limit yourself.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes