RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Get outta here with your weird as version numbers. It'll be in 0.99.99.67
Hey, I bet I know what happens two updates after that! Dudes!

Don't forget to get the MC himself preggers in ep 52. Gotta shock everyone at that point. :ROFLMAO:
images (1).jpeg

What the hell was the birthing scene? One nurse, no obstetrician, she wasn't in the birthing room. The family maybe should be there but four people?
A birth attendance is easier than giving oral medication to a patient
I've been in the hospital, and it never took four people to give me oral medication. Maybe you have a different experience of hospitals than most people?

My son was born in our bed and all that what you are listing, wasn't present, My Stepmother (she is Doc) Me, his little Sister, was all what was present....
It's pretty unusual for a baby's little sister to be there when he's born.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the midle of Uruguayan Countryside ? not at all she heard the conmotion, and was up and helping, ;) she had the Honor to put him his Rompers on ;) Old Countrystyle birth

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Hey, I bet I know what happens two updates after that! Dudes!

View attachment 3166038

I've been in the hospital, and it never took four people to give me oral medication. Maybe you have a different experience of hospitals than most people?

I never wrote "it takes four people to give oral medication" :rolleyes:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm confused?!?! you made a sex game called grandma's house but can't have sex with grandma?!?! seems like a missed opportunity??
I'll answer instead of Moonbox. Because this is Grandma's house, where MC has sex in grandma's house! Grandma should always know what her beloved grandson is doing! with one thing she becomes a great-grandmother. Checkmate! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Soon the game may be called: Grandma's house and her granddaughters/grandsons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
:unsure: you mean that due to not use, her hymen grow back ? or are you refering to spiderwebs ? :unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song, it's a metaphor for big dicks."
"Nah nah. It's about a girl who's very vulnerable, she's been fucked over a few times and uh, then she meets a guy-"
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Time out Green, tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists. Like a Virgin's not about some sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what True Blue's about, no granted no argument about that."

Long story short, MC's so big it's like she's a virgin all over again. You guys are making me lose my train of thought, now what the fuck was I talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and xapican

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So we're down to the bet on "Who's last" between Amy, Mom and Grandma since Shizuku and Asami got their turns.

Though I could also bet on Maria being last... nun and all.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'd say posting on said games thread just to complain about people liking the game is something an adolescence would do....
First, my work day isn't conducive for being addicted to forum scrubbing.

Second, that guy's F95 name says "Whatever my physical age, mentally I'm 12 and grew up Catholic"

Third, sorry if I'm walking across dead bones replying to this 8-page-old (but only 8 hours old) post.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes