djmastamine

Jun 15, 2020
Recommend redownloading the full version of the latest game (if you don't still have the zip file), installing in a new folder and trying to play your last save. (Also, this is a pretty new update ... you should really hide that spoiler comment.)
thanks imma do that later .. i deleted my message ..... i totally wasnt thinking and i was just upset when i posted

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
God dangit, i must´ve missed the 0.43 update patch.
Is there any possibility someone has that link somewhere?
If I have to redownload it again I´ll probably wait for a few more patches.

Reactions: Khao

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
In the midle of Uruguayan Countryside ? not at all she heard the conmotion, and was up and helping, ;) she had the Honor to put him his Rompers on ;) Old Countrystyle birth
I think he meant it's weird for a newborns little sister to be at his birth. You know, cause she hasn't been born yet :LOL:

The arrogant do not long endure. They are like a dream on a single night in spring. If you have to physically see that someone is better than you to maybe accept advice instead of just accepting that maybe someone can help you out no matter how minor you only limit yourself.
Jesus dude, I made a joke and you wrote a paragraph about who fucks better.
My point was, in my experience, women don't dirty talk during sex. I'm also not into dirty talk. Your advice is basically "Add something because I like it"

Ah that explains the Bananas make boobs grow bigger theme.
Probably explains a lot more than that :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think he meant it's weird for a newborns little sister to be at his birth. You know, cause she hasn't been born yet :LOL:

Jesus dude, I made a joke and you wrote a paragraph about who fucks better.
My point was, in my experience, women don't dirty talk during sex. I'm also not into dirty talk. Your advice is basically "Add something because I like it"

Probably explains a lot more than that :ROFLMAO:
God, I hate devs who are always right... :devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh, now I understand thank's MB what I meant was the comon phrase in spanish "hermanita" coloquial being used by elder persons refering to younger ones, or directly as tender name, so yeah, She is not his "little sister" she is the Big sister for Andrew. and she is the one in the middle there is a big brother as well, to be more exact they are only Andrews halfsibligs,
sorry for my bad english !

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm very concerned that I'm starting to come up with the same jokes as you :HideThePain:
You might want to go see a doctor if you and HP are starting to sound alike. You might have got some kind of serious disease. And we can't have that. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm very concerned that I'm starting to come up with the same jokes as you :HideThePain:
Then my masterplan is working!
evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif

You should be very concerned if you start making Jokes on the same level as HP as that is a sign that you maybe catched something from him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well f*/k you to buddy! I'm gonna come over and rub of on you..........

ok, that sounded a lot better in my head.........

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You should be very concerned if you start making Jokes on the same level as HP as that is a sign that you maybe catched something from him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do they have any medicine or shots that can cure Moon from whatever HP gave him? We all might have to do periodic health checks on Moon just to make sure it's not contagious. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes