Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Update 0.44:

first scenes with shizuka and Asami 'image not found' but the rest of the update was fine. Any suggestions???
If the rest of the update was alright then the only Suggestion I have is try a fresh download maybe something was corrupted or broken I don't know.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ooohh, I see Tanya gave birth after all? Well, congratulations! :HideThePain:

I hope that after such a plot, MoonBox will continue to update? because rarely do other developers make a sequel longer after birth

You can't just take it... and end it The-Lord-of-the-Rings-dtf-magazine.jpg

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If you played the last updates you'd know that she is still pregnant......
Besides that it's been a day in game... Jesus Christ, I hope they never knock a girl up they'll make her feel like shit. For those of you who don't know unless the woman on question was an absolute fitness beast before and during the pregnancy, she's probably gonna look a little softer post birth for a few months until she gets back to her pre pregnancy size etc, and depending on the nature of the pregnancy and genetics and loads of other things some aspects of her figure may be permanently changed.

Ya Allah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
What the hell was the birthing scene? One nurse, no obstetrician, she wasn't in the birthing room. The family maybe should be there but four people?.
"A birth attendance is easier than giving oral medication to a patient"

Raise that nurse's salary! Maybe it was a developer's joke :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ... :oops:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes