Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Tanya haves born her baby-girl, but there cant been seen any difference to her preggy-state. Is Tanya a woman with a chubby body? :unsure:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.44+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am a couple updates behind. Somehow I never saw .43 on here. Is it just me or is the OB nurse not just a slimmer version of the "bratty" woman that we keep calling "piggy"?(I posted this comment before Shizuka "materialized" in the hospital room, not going to change it now though)

Also, it is little nuggets like the jizz unknowingly on the black husband's forehead and this...

screenshot0001.png

...that make this game a favorite. Sight gags are always a plus. BTW, isn't about time for some other pregnancy tests to start popping positive? We are handing out creampies like it is a Three Stooges convention and our MC is supposed to have supersperm, IIRC.

varforinte

Aug 3, 2021
Wooow, I loved this "boring" Update, full of Comedy, and tenderness and:love::love::love: WELCOME ANNE! :love::love::love:
Kudos MoonBox thank you for this pre Christmas joy ! (deliverd the package right on time ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After playing this update and laughing, grinning and just being happy by playing it.
I came here to say what you said.

Welcome Anne!

And great update, keep doing what you are doing.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes