Aug 13, 2017
I speak ONLY for myself, but I barely grunt when I am having sex. I certainly am NOT having meaningful debates and conversations while going ham on a pussy (or an ass).

Like the best poet ever said: Are we here to speak or to fuck?

Now, let's talk about what you define has "quality"... And why you are looking for that specifically in this game?

Peace :(
Like I said, to each their own. If you want to convince people that you have sex you need to acknowledge that some people have dirty talk during the act.

Reactions: Porthas

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I'm having an issue. When loading up my previous save it's saying day 96 morning 1 image not found.
open the last version you downloaded and copy the files into your new folder. choose not to overwrite.
'update only' is only the new files, and will work on its own but that render and all older ones are not included.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think it's a bit disingenious to add the number of lines added in the changelog as if that's some show of progress or content. Majority of the lines are just filler added during the sex scenes that are nothing more than "aahhh...aaa....mister..." copy and pasted multiple times. It's not even interesting dirty talk they're just supposed to be panting over and over saying the same shit.
Just tell us when you high on drugs and Booze with a Stripper with strap on pegging you, How in heavensake you could possibly write a coherent text line, or erotic Dirty talk ??
You don't understand the "sacrifice" MB goes trough.:cry:........ :mad: *Heavy breathing*
Peace:cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
We're working on MB to make it at least 2 full updates........
updates = sequels. right?

Just tell us when you high on drugs and Booze with a Stripper with strap on pegging you, How in heavensake you could possibly write a coherent text line, or erotic Dirty talk ??
You don't understand the "sacrifice" MB goes trough.:cry:........ :mad: *Heavy breathing*
Peace:cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*pours one out for the blueballs

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think it's a bit disingenious to add the number of lines added in the changelog as if that's some show of progress or content. Majority of the lines are just filler added during the sex scenes that are nothing more than "aahhh...aaa....mister..." copy and pasted multiple times. It's not even interesting dirty talk they're just supposed to be panting over and over saying the same shit.
So after 43 updates with the same info you find it disingenuous? Why? He's just telling us the stats for the update, how the hell is that MB being disingenuous?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes