Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.44] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
lots of variety on types of ladys, just started to get hot, big fan of the redheads and the aunt + Cuz, I am hoping that I can avoid sex with the lady (grandma) that raised me.. please make that a choice. Thanks!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
lots of variety on types of ladys, just started to get hot, big fan of the redheads and the aunt + Cuz, I am hoping that I can avoid sex with the lady (grandma) that raised me.. please make that a choice. Thanks!
Nope. It WILL happen. No choice except for some kinks.

I am serious. There are 7 women that you will NOT have the choice to refuse sex with, they are: Aunt Liz, Catherine, Asami, Shizuka, Jamila, Allison and Aunt Amy.

If THAT is a problem for you, well, be warned.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh You know the Grandma's always know everything, where you went, with who you went, what you did and didn't do and when you came back and if you came back alone :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You know the typical Grandma Stuff:KEK:
Blessed Grandmas. Well... most of them...

(Shit, bloody onion ninjas...)

Peace :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Own it :
in this game... View attachment 3169313

:LOL:
Oh, so smart... You made an original joke... wait... oh, sorry, I was confused for a moment... nope... that's really the #3945139084 attempt and not even the first one was funny dude...

No! Nope. Not even 1 point for effort, because the Dev even give you the joke already done... no dude. Just no.

GH_get_out.gif

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point it was said that if you hit Sandra down and don't want to see the femdom crap she shares, it will disable all her events. BUT why would that choice also remove other police events? I haven't hit them down. I looked at the pics and there is a police event that never came up. At this point I feel like I have been screwed.
Isn't that the point of the game?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point it was said that if you hit Sandra down and don't want to see the femdom crap she shares, it will disable all her events. BUT why would that choice also remove other police events? I haven't hit them down. I looked at the pics and there is a police event that never came up. At this point I feel like I have been screwed.
I really wish there would be another route for Sandra, this current route really is an extreme turn off for her character. I mean she is hot but with the current route I don't want anything to do with her and it feels like a waste. At least make an optional route for people who prefer the more romantic approach like with the other girls.

Reactions: 100%HAREM

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I really wish there would be another route for Sandra, this current route really is an extreme turn off for her character. I mean she is hot but with the current route I don't want anything to do with her and it feels like a waste. At least make an optional route for people who prefer the more romantic approach like with the other girls.
Let me ask this the softest way possible: Why?

The thing here is... there are so many (too many if you believe some commenters and reviewers) girls on this game. Each has a special role to play, Sandra, does her job perfectly. If you don't want it, you already can say NO.

But, you're not happy. You want to keep the cake and eat it too... That: "At least make" sounded a bit too entitled, of course you don't mean to be giving orders, it's just a way to write... right? You weren't just coming here and demand the Dev make custom content for you... I am obviously misinterpreting things...

lord-have-mercy.gif

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
With a bit of a thinking, you'll be able to understand that ALL Police events are linked and tied to Sandra. Breathe in, breathe out... it is the way it goes on in Gilford.

Oh, and Sandra doesn't screw you, she's too "Mommy" for that. Really. She's a softie. A giant mommy. She even "Heavy Breathing" like the other girls.

Re-Fucking-Lax. Your blood pressure will love it...

Peace :)

• Haha
Reactions: FrostRabbit7

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Let me ask this the softest way possible: Why?

The thing here is... there are so many (too many if you believe some commenters and reviewers) girls on this game. Each has a special role to play, Sandra, does her job perfectly. If you don't want it, you already can say NO.

But, you're not happy. You want to keep the cake and eat it too... That: "At least make" sounded a bit too entitled, of course you don't mean to be giving orders, it's just a way to write... right? You weren't just coming here and demand the Dev make custom content for you... I am obviously misinterpreting things...

View attachment 3169727

What part of that made it sound like I wanted custom content? It was a mere suggestion. I was merely stating my opinion, especially since other girls also have said diverging routes, say Shikzuka for example. You interpreting it that I was " just coming here and demand the Dev make custom content for you" and that "sounded a bit too entitled" as a way to counteract or fight down someone else's opinion shows an extreme level of ignorance and lack of comprehension skills.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What part of that made it sound like I wanted custom content? It was a mere suggestion. I was merely stating my opinion, especially since other girls also have said diverging routes, say Shikzuka for example. You interpreting it that I was " just coming here and demand the Dev make custom content for you" and that "sounded a bit too entitled" as a way to counteract or fight down someone else's opinion shows an extreme level of ignorance and lack of comprehension skills.
So as I thought (and wrote) you weren't doing it... Great.

Maybe, and I mean, MAYBE, try to convey your suggestions in a way that doesn't look like a demand.

Ok, now to explain why Sandra and Shizuka are NOT the same.

Sandra is in the game to BE the Femdom escape for those that like that content. Even in that role, Mommy Sandra is a very soft Dom. No matter, if you don't like FemDom, you can say NO to her content. Done. Solved.

Shizuka, is one of the unavoidable girls, you'll never be able to say No to Shizuka, all you can do is choose her kinks. This only happens with 7 ladies.

All the rest of the girls, to get rid of their kinks, you get rid of them. This was done to reduce the number of paths that need to be rendered for each scene.

What you are asking, a Romantic path for Sandra, would defeat the exact purpose of having someone specifically for the role of FemDom. That's why I said that you are asking for Custom Content.

Can you understand now? Need more explaining?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes