MrBangarang

Feb 13, 2022
"If I could save the Union without fucking any wife I would do it, and if I could save it by fucking all the wives I would do it; and if I could save it by fucking some and leaving others alone I would also do that." ~ A President, probably.

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
just asking maybe im not up to it but after all the sexual tension and everything we still dont fuck nana right (i want to but it seems like its either not happening or way in the future)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
just asking maybe im not up to it but after all the sexual tension and everything we still dont fuck nana right (i want to but it seems like its either not happening or way in the future)
We're almost there, of the 7, 4 have fallen.

In the meantime, there's a lot of girls in need of <Insert the name for MC's Dick> attention.

Peace :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Omg Are NTR being discussed here too? :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3170998
I can't believe such topic is being discussed, unless it's the one Jerome who'll be divorced by his soon-to-be ex-wife Jada (and who could potentially end up pregnant) is currently going through, all without his knowledge. The one that sheep lover (or was it a goat?) Larry underwent sometime ago (and is now free to pursue his true four-legged lover) or that really weirdo Marcel guy who enjoyed too much back at that dinner. There's also that one time where Karen's husband (at least atm) had to watch and see her getting pregnant in that flight or even that old wife beater at the spa who also saw his wife being fucked in front of him. And 4 of those "gentlemen" had that coming at least from a mile away for being so bad with their wives. :giggle::devilish::whistle:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't believe such topic is being discussed, unless it's the one Jerome who'll be divorced by his soon-to-be ex-wife Jada (and who could potentially end up pregnant) is currently going through, all without his knowledge. The one that sheep lover (or was it a goat?) Larry underwent sometime ago (and is now free to pursue his true four-legged lover) or that really weirdo Marcel guy who enjoyed too much back at that dinner. There's also that one time where Karen's husband (at least atm) had to watch and see her getting pregnant in that flight or even that old wife beater at the spa who also saw his wife being fucked in front of him. And 4 of those "gentlemen" had that coming at least from a mile away for being so bad with their wives. :giggle::devilish::whistle:
No not at all, there was a "Boludo" who said something about that and we made fun out of him, no one want's to discuss anything with this kind of people. else all good

Reactions: MAGO-DAG and ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
No not at all, there was a "Boludo" who said something about that and we made fun out of him, no one want's to discuss anything with this kind of people. else all good
Then I missed out on that one, there's no need for the thread to turn up into a downright "quilombo", or a mess. I think he'll be radio silent for a long time. :giggle::giggle:(y)(y)

Reactions: xapican

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
dont move whole "game" folder but just "saves" folder within it
My bad, I forgot that there is a 'game' folder inside game folder with Renpy.
I meant the folder with the whole game in, the folder above the .EXE. In this case, Grandma's house0.44 or whatever the exact placement of words is. I move the whole game into Renpy and then I can load it and play it. But that does not work with the latest version, which is a shame. I love this game. If I had money spare I would support this game developer.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I have done a 'reset PC', that did not help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I meant the folder with the whole game in, the folder above the .EXE. In this case, Grandma's house0.44 or whatever the exact placement of words is. I move the whole game into Renpy and then I can load it and play it. But that does not work with the latest version, which is a shame. I love this game. If I had money spare I would support this game developer.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I have done a 'reset PC', that did not help.
I confess... I read this 6 times already and I can't for the life of me understand what you did.

Move folders to renpy? WTF for?

I wanted to help, but when I don't even understand what is going on, I think I can't help. I am sorry. I am simply incapable of understanding what and why you're doing whatever it is you are doing.

Sorry.

Peace :(

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In the meantime, there's a lot of girls in need of <Insert the name for MC's Dick> attention.
Then ladies such as Annabelle, the twins Ella and Ellie, Isabella (at least in terms of front penetration), Maria, Natalia, Priya, Polly, Sandra and Zelda need the full-on treatment, stat! :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
P.S: There's also Amelia and Jamila who are in dire need of it as well.
P.P.S: Also Allison aka Nana but that'll happen when Moonbox says it's finally time. Best to be patient till then.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

unless you are talking about "update only" i guess its possible you skipped one.
otherwise you just extract and play, you can move your saves (unless you want to rely on backups only) and apply any "up to date" mods, thats all that is.
if by any chance you get crashes when try to load, load older save or autosave.
myself have catch up on 6 versions worth of content yesterday was smooth and nice ride to the end.

beyond that
which versions, system, mods, anything else have you used thinking.png

Me neither, it seems that he is playing on Win pc but not shure
to me sounds like i had debate with one dud some time ago, how hes always overwriting old versions with new and thats the way to do it. whole versions ofc, not talking about updates.
after some debate i was like fine what ever, you do you. dont cry to me that is not working.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes