whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This again....

The lack of an over-arching story is a very valid criticism for something that styles itself a type of novel.

Do the reviews here equate to money in the dev's pocket, or what? Do y'all have a sense of personal ownership of this project and feel a need to constantly defend it?

I fucking LOVE this serialized-romp... but break down the acts for me. Where is the hero's journey? something?! anything!?

its just a romp of fuck to fuck to fuck to fuck. it works for me, but it is totally a vaild critisicm. And the bullying of other opinions here is... saddening.
Whilst I agree with your general point, it's only a valid criticism if the item under critique ever presented itself as being such.
It doesn't "style itself a type of novel", that's just the generic genre these games fall into. It's not self applied.
This game does not & has not ever attempted to be a complex story, it's more akin to a soap opera.
So criticising it for lacking story is an invalid criticism.

It's similar to me picking up a child's toy, then complaining that it's not complex enough for adults.
It's not supposed to be. It never claimed to be.
This criticism is simply a result of the reviewer not managing their own expectations particularly well.
That is user error, not a fault with the game.

As you say, you enjoy this game for what it is. The people criticising it for what it's not, are totally missing the point.
There is nothing wrong with presenting facts to steer them towards it.

Last edited:

RealCena

Dec 30, 2020
Does the Catherine route get triggered automatically? I have been trying not to do anything sexual with her. But whatever choices I make the MC ends up being in a sexual relationship with her. (I don't like the students in this game,they are hella annoying tbh)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Does the Catherine route get triggered automatically? I have been trying not to do anything sexual with her. But whatever choices I make the MC ends up being in a sexual relationship with her. (I don't like the students in this game,they are hella annoying tbh)
The 7 Women you see in the Banner on top of the page are unavoideable.
So yeah Cat's route is unavoidable.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You have your answer. No, there's no escaping Catherine.

This game is setup in a mixed way. There are 7 core women that you can't refuse, all you can do is Accept or Refuse some kinks with them. Then you have a LOT of women that you can choose to have or not.

Have fun.

Peace :)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
What is wrong with you.gif

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Imagine not liking a cutie like Cathy... the fuck is wrong with you... :HideThePain:
Bruh out of all the names you could have referred to her as, Catherine, Cat/Kat, Katie, you instead choose Cathy. Anytime I hear the name Cathy I instantly think of someone who's at least in their mid 40's, definitely not someone Cat's age. :ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you though, definitely something wrong indeed.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes