El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Where is this styled as a novel with an over-arching story, a hero's journey or anything else like that? The overview makes it pretty clear that there's none of that. If someone reads it and comes in expecting a deep and meaningful story, that's on them.

A lot of these reviews could be avoided if those people had some more common sense, read the overview and checked the tags.

WORLD SHATTERED!
I was under the impression this was the greatest story ever written down since chocolate chip cookie recipe was first put on paper.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Proves my point. He should just forget this one and find something he actually likes.
Well, that might be true if this was nothing but Cat, Polly, Isabella, Sophia, and probably Mila, Shizuka, and the twins.

As has been pointed out on many occasions, there are a lot of LIs here. Out of eight characters who some might view as underage (most are at best 18 or 19 (and some you'd only know that from the text, not the visuals); the first 4 are gymnasts, who tend to be less voluptuous), you can avoid 75%.

If you don't come here and read up on things, you wouldn't know about the M7. The account may have been up for 3 years, but this is the 5th post the guy has made. Coming here with a question isn't hideously unreasonable. Being uncomfortable with sexual activity with characters you view as too young isn't either.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, that might be true if this was nothing but Cat, Polly, Isabella, Sophia, and probably Mila, Shizuka, and the twins.

As has been pointed out on many occasions, there are a lot of LIs here. Out of eight characters who some might view as underage (most are at best 18 or 19 (and some you'd only know that from the text, not the visuals); the first 4 are gymnasts, who tend to be less voluptuous), you can avoid 75%.

If you don't come here and read up on things, you wouldn't know about the M7. The account may have been up for 3 years, but this is the 5th post the guy has made. Coming here with a question isn't hideously unreasonable. Being uncomfortable with sexual activity with characters you view as too young isn't either.
Defend him all you want. He can bounce if he doesn't want Cat.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry, thought this was about his prejudices, not yours.
It was probably about both, if I'm being honest. He named Cat and then added in the rest as school girls. Which set me off. Because Moon has stated many times that the family isn't avoidable. But yet we always have people poppin in saying something about avoiding this family member or the other. It gets tiring.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guy's back from the disaster area! the Christmas Storm was not so hard over here, but in Buenos Aires wrecked Havoc, so after 2 days, Power and Internet and Celphones back online did I miss anything?
Just some guy that didn't want to romance Catherine a few posts back. Hope you and your loved ones are doing alright mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just some guy that didn't want to romance Catherine a few posts back. Hope you and your loved ones are doing alright mate.
You , and your fam Ok bud ? did "Turbonada" pass by and let you unharmed ?
Yes Only 1 Laurel tree fallen on my ex Garage but no great dammage , and no casualities ( at least we'll have Laurel for the Kitchen for years now )

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi guy's back from the disaster area! the Christmas Storm was not so hard over here, but in Buenos Aires wrecked Havoc, so after 2 days, Power and Internet and Celphones back online did I miss anything?
I'm glad you're ok mate, for the rest the usual internet things, though ArDZer summed it up perfectly, wish you and your loved ones the best. :)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So, someone said this on another forum:

I like games where the MC is Mr. Biggus Dickus and where the women crave it and openly so.​

It doesn't always work though. I don't really like Grandma's House or WVM. I think it's because most women in those vns are too meek and fragile and I find that off putting.​
Let's see. At least one girl survived sex with the MC when the table they were on collapsed. Almost all have made it through oral and vaginally sex with him. So, it seems safe to write off "fragile".

I suppose there are girls that are meek. Some have basically gotten over it (thinking Asumi and Shizuka here); but, honestly, hardly anyone else I can think of would qualify as meek.

Just found the characterization funny.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and MoonBox

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I like games where the MC is Mr. Biggus Dickus and where the women crave it and openly so.​

It doesn't always work though. I don't really like Grandma's House or WVM. I think it's because most women in those vns are too meek and fragile and I find that off putting.​
Let's see. At least one girl survived sex with the MC when the table they were on collapsed. Almost all have made it through oral and vaginally sex with him. So, it seems safe to write off "fragile".

I suppose there are girls that are meek. Some have basically gotten over it (thinking Asumi and Shizuka here); but, honestly, hardly anyone else I can think of would qualify as meek.

1703023170826.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I heard from a friend about these incidents, I hope everything is fine now? hard times have come in recent months

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You , and your fam Ok bud ? did "Turbonada" pass by and let you unharmed ?
Yes Only 1 Laurel tree fallen on my ex Garage but no great dammage , and no casualities ( at least we'll have Laurel for the Kitchen for years now )
Nothing happened where I'm from, and the storm damage can be fixed in the future. Again, glad you and your loved ones are safe and sound. :):)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

I'm guessing he means none of them are really aggressive or take charge which is fair enough.

There's Sandra but even she turned out to be a softie :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Speaking of Sandra, Did she grow like 4 feet taller for this episode? the way she ducked out of the hospital door she looked about 12 feet tall!
You are not alone ...*
Whelp, that kept me up for a couple hours past my planned bedtime. Might as well get this over with ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This was part of my 3rd Updatual Spoiler Recap Gallery (I would frame them, but I never have time ...)

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes