HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I spend the last week with datamining in MBs code. And i was able to find a new testfile. The name is Grandma's house: The wild years. I think MB is working on a pre- prequel. There were even some testrenders!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems it's about the young Allison. Geez, i'm so excited to see that. And maybe we get some animations too! :D
I HATE April 1st......

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
<------------> Formal Declaration <------------>

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

I do this of my own free will and totally not under any pressure from anyone.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

As usually I humble myself completely.

Your former "Sarcastic Twit",

Peace :cry:
Got the perfect T-Shirt for you FG wear it proudly. This also is great for HP as well. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
T shirt.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It must just be a bad joke in bad taste by Staff for April Fool's Day :mad::mad::mad: I don't like shit about a joke like that:mad::mad::mad:
I have no clue about it's taste really. If you say it's bad, I'll take your word for it... But just between us two, how did you manage to taste it? Did you lick it? Bite it? Was it soft? Hard? Crunchy? I am extremely curious. What a thrill it must have been...

Peace :love:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have no clue about it's taste really. If you say it's bad, I'll take your word for it... But just between us two, how did you manage to taste it? Did you lick it? Bite it? Was it soft? Hard? Crunchy? I am extremely curious. What a thrill it must have been...

Peace :love:
Why are you interested in knowing it? :unsure: because maybe you gave up on the idea of kissing a real woman on the mouth "Peace":)

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
we been acquired by patreon yay
I assuming you understand the joke but considering some other sub in panic im gonna point out the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I assuming you understand the joke but considering some other sub in panic im gonna point out the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.
of course but then again it's still the 31 for half the world

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
of course but then again it's still the 31 for half the world
not really its only 31st still in the americas and some small island nation is the pacific and the americas both north and south combine only have around 1.03 billion people while the world population is around 7.951 billion so for the vast vast majority of humanity is April 1st

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes