jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
aw patreon rejected our degeneracy.

Amy needs three updates, minnie became so small in my play through she doesn't exist

its the 2nd for the rest of the world just not for me

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
<------------> Formal Declaration <------------>

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

I do this of my own free will and totally not under any pressure from anyone.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

As usually I humble myself completely.

Your former "Sarcastic Twit",

Peace :cry:

<------------> Formal Apology & Justification <------------>

It is with tears in my eyes and my heart in my hands that I have to type this very earnest apology, in my rush to comply with the most severe rules that were expected under the Patreon HEEL of CENSORSHIP I went way too far and reacted against the best interests of this community by depriving it of my very particular brand of JUSTICE.

I am now, asking your forgiveness for trying to deprive you all from the results of my "Sarcastic Twit" alter-ego when he engages in the mocking and ridicule of the unsuspecting IDJITS that trigger it's presence.

Rest in Peace, knowing that the Unmasked Revenger is on the case again.

Breathe... Breathe... Fellow F95er's.

The Fat uncapped justiciar is unshackled again.

FOR DA LULZ!!!​

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

It is with tears in my eyes and my heart in my hands that I have to type this very earnest apology, in my rush to comply with the most severe rules that were expected under the Patreon HEEL of CENSORSHIP I went way too far and reacted against the best interests of this community by depriving it of my very particular brand of JUSTICE.
1000151830.gif ...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

I am now, asking your forgiveness for trying to deprive you all from the results of my "Sarcastic Twit" alter-ego when he engages in the mocking and ridicule of the unsuspecting IDJITS that trigger it's presence.

Rest in Peace, knowing that the Unmasked Revenger is on the case again.

Breathe... Breathe... Fellow F95er's.

The Fat uncapped justiciar is unshackled again.

FOR DA LULZ!!!​
he-is-back-sonic2-he-is-back.gif

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
After the update we had, I think we need more threesomes with different variants that we haven't had yet, Jamila with another woman would be interesting but also a threesome with Elizabeth/Fiona and having the option of getting one of them pregnant, right?:unsure::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
After the update we had, I think we need more threesomes with different variants that we haven't had yet, Jamila with another woman would be interesting but also a threesome with Elizabeth/Fiona and having the option of getting one of them pregnant, right?:unsure::love:
I don't think you can imagine a threesome with 2 women of this game that I would say NO to. Or foursome... or Xsome. They are all awesome.

Just for your imagination:

- Priya and Paveena
- Tanya and Paveena
- Mama Mabel and Jada and Aallyah
- Jasmine and Sandra

I'll stop here, because I already need to open a window or something...

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
a threesome with Elizabeth/Fiona and having the option of getting one of them pregnant, right?:unsure::love:
Teaming up two hot babes with a naughty soul for a threesome would be extremely exciting!

two of the hottest women for barter, a hungry blonde and a devilish redhead (y) (y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think you can imagine a threesome with 2 women of this game that I would say NO to. Or foursome... or Xsome. They are all awesome.

- Priya and Paveena
- Tanya and Paveena
- Jasmine and Sandra

Breathe bro! breathe. 1000135959.gif

Let your fantasies play around a little :HideThePain:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

- Priya and Paveena
- Tanya and Paveena
- Jasmine and Sandra

From Imagination I can also make a Funny Combo, Mabel and Katie :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:, The Washroom Scene When She Rides on Thomas to Spy on Mabel, and Saw Mabel Gulping Thor's Hammer "Kind of Turned On" and then Mabel understands She is spying on Her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, "Funny Combos for Threesome Mabel and Katie" :BootyTime:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes