Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
For him having super sperm that can potentially override birth control. All this fucking he only reimpregnated his gf while she was pregnant 2 in Paris and 1 unknown. He should have a entire football team from his hometown and have a basketball team while in college.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think some of you need a Cold One and some nice shade by the ocean...

View attachment 3507693

Peace :D
Looks Nice and Relaxing for Mind, Right? :unsure::love:

1712174430612.png

For him having super sperm that can potentially override birth control. All this fucking he only reimpregnated his gf while she was pregnant 2 in Paris and 1 unknown. He should have a entire football team from his hometown and have a basketball team while in college.
Group of Mini Thomas Club League and awarded with " Thor Hammer Trophy " :unsure::KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So, I just finished a new playthrough of the game and I can say that what the majority of people already knew is true the cliffhanger of who's pregnant can't be Tanya because I tried a playthrough without her just to be sure and see if the end of the last update was different and it's exactly the same thing. My guess is still on Aunt Liz.

Now, after replaying the game I really, really want more Aunt Amy and I won't mind if the future update has at least some interactions with her in all of them because she's so freaking sweet and was away for so long, I think she deserve to be more present than anyone for a while.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
So, I just finished a new playthrough of the game and I can say that what the majority of people already knew is true the cliffhanger of who's pregnant can't be Tanya because I tried a playthrough without her just to be sure and see if the end of the last update was different and it's exactly the same thing. My guess is still on Aunt Liz.

Now, after replaying the game I really, really want more Aunt Amy and I won't mind if the future update has at least some interactions with her in all of them because she's so freaking sweet and was away for so long, I think she deserve to be more present than anyone for a while.
Gotta be Liz.
we bring her lovely fresh Creme Pies every day!

PS: it would be sweet if it was Azumi though, maybe then she would finally feel she belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Liz definitely has the most stored sperm, so she's definitely high on the possibility list, but none of the other known pregnant people (other than Tanya and Karen) had more than one dose, so I don't think quantity is relevant here.

I still think Moon probably made a semi (if not completely) random choice from the four possibilities ... that's assuming it WASN'T Natalia or Sophia or Isabella* or Polly* or Mila or Josianne or Aiko or Betty or an O'Reilly or Aaliyah or Jada or any of the other possibilities sneaking into his room while he was gone to show him and leaving it behind when they didn't find him ...

(*Don't remember if he creampied either of them yet)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes