DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is 0.52 updates not out yet ? if someone know please reply .
It is pretty easy to check when look at OP. Last version came out for subscribers on 15th, two weeks per update, means new version for subscribers will be out 29th likely and that version will become available 14 days later over here unless someone decides to share earlier.

Amy and Liz, yeah that has to happen someday in future, Auntie Power :p Besides those two seem to be BFF's as well as sisters and we know one for sure does not mind sharing MC with those she is close with. Just a badly timed being highly pregnant from Liz, if that is when Amy falls might delay that a bit. (Yeah if in house Cat or Liz pregnancy would make most sense, too early for the others, think that is not even weeks ago atm. As said before Liz would be slightly more likely due to earlier experience to notice, so my money on her).

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Just a badly timed being highly pregnant from Liz, if that is when Amy falls might delay that a bit.
I think the test is Liz's cause she is the first to get filled, second cause the test was in the house in MC's bathroom. I don't think that will delay the progress with Amy cause they will keep it a secret for a while...at least till Amy join the harem...i think at least!!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the test is Liz's cause she is the first to get filled, second cause the test was in the house in MC's bathroom. I don't think that will delay the progress with Amy cause they will keep it a secret for a while...at least till Amy join the harem...i think at least!!!!
What if Liz getting a baby from Amy's little man is part of the reason Amy will fall. Pretty sure she will be happy for her sister, but ..... :p Also remember basically Amy and Liz share everything between them, so yeah I can see MC and Liz keeping it a secret for a while from Nana or try to as long as feasible, Amy and especially Cat though will not be that long..

Reactions: Vile_Mage

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Liz definitely has the most stored sperm, so she's definitely high on the possibility list, but none of the other known pregnant people (other than Tanya and Karen) had more than one dose, so I don't think quantity is relevant here.

I still think Moon probably made a semi (if not completely) random choice from the four possibilities ... that's assuming it WASN'T Natalia or Sophia or Isabella* or Polly* or Mila or Josianne or Aiko or Betty or an O'Reilly or Aaliyah or Jada or any of the other possibilities sneaking into his room while he was gone to show him and leaving it behind when they didn't find him ...

(*Don't remember if he creampied either of them yet)
Natalia can't possibly be pregnant from the main character yet - they haven't got that far. Unless she got pregnant from that little bit of grinding against each other they did that one day. They definitely have not had penetration though. Same for Isabella (P went in the A but not the V) and Polly.

Reactions: Elhemeer and SlapE

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
I want to see Amy and Nana together. Amy's too scared to get intimate so Nana has to show her how it's done first. Just like the truth or dare game lol

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
What if Liz getting a baby from Amy's little man is part of the reason Amy will fall. Pretty sure she will be happy for her sister, but ..... :p Also remember basically Amy and Liz share everything between them, so yeah I can see MC and Liz keeping it a secret for a while from Nana or try to as long as feasible, Amy and especially Cat though will not be that long..
...but she will get jealous of Liz and she's gonna try make MC her man too!!!

Not only that but when MC and Liz confess to Amy that they are together she took it very good and that's cause i believe inside her she feel the same as Liz but she hasn't admit it even to herself

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
...but she will get jealous of Liz and she's gonna try make MC her man too!!!

Not only that but when MC and Liz confess to Amy that they are together she took it very good and that's cause i believe inside her she feel the same as Liz but she hasn't admit it even to herself
I would even go so far to say Amy might feel even stronger as Liz if that is possible, despite fact Liz has been indoctrinated about MC's qualities as best man alive for years by Cat. :p

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I would even go so far to say Amy might feel even stronger as Liz if that is possible, despite fact Liz has been indoctrinated about MC's qualities as best man alive for years by Cat. :p
I think you maybe on the point on that...she may be feeling even stronger than Liz but the concept of they be family it makes her stepping back a little.

Reactions: DA22

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Liz definitely has the most stored sperm, so she's definitely high on the possibility list, but none of the other known pregnant people (other than Tanya and Karen) had more than one dose, so I don't think quantity is relevant here.

I still think Moon probably made a semi (if not completely) random choice from the four possibilities ... that's assuming it WASN'T Natalia or Sophia or Isabella* or Polly* or Mila or Josianne or Aiko or Betty or an O'Reilly or Aaliyah or Jada or any of the other possibilities sneaking into his room while he was gone to show him and leaving it behind when they didn't find him ...

(*Don't remember if he creampied either of them yet)
Or Jasmine maybe

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would even go so far to say Amy might feel even stronger as Liz if that is possible, despite fact Liz has been indoctrinated about MC's qualities as best man alive for years by Cat.:p
I always had the doubt that Thomas will have many children and it is likely that his children will also have many children, could they have their own country or cause a world crisis due to overpopulation?:unsure:Thomasland:LOL:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Listen, all this talk about threesomes/foursomes is great and all, but I can't be the only one waiting for the inevitable "Royal Rumble" Orgy where every LI ends up at the house one night to run a train on MC, right?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Listen, all this talk about threesomes/foursomes is great and all, but I can't be the only one waiting for the inevitable "Royal Rumble" Orgy where every LI ends up at the house one night to run a train on MC, right?
Royal Style Orgy Sex with Whole Cast of Grandma's House? :unsure: Sounds Interesting Thomas can make up Every Girl Squirt and Still His Thor Hammer won't lie Down :KEK::KEK:, I am thinking What will be the Scenario there "Huff Pro Max", " Kisses Pro Max", "Unlimited Squirting Flood", "Some Happy Fights for holding the hammer", "Breathes Heavily Pro Max" :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That will likely be final episode of game where they call in the help of every other girl that has been in game and maybe even prequel to finally beat MC :p Not sure if the O'Reilly pride could stand that though, pretty sure those women want to drain him on their own :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and tslojr

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Love interest everybody is a love interest except his friend and his friend big gf.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes