TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Funny enough, the person I knew who was similar to her was kinda someone I dated. Basically, we met and she didn't want to go on a date first, she was slightly older than me (I was 20, she was 24) but we had a couple of mutual friends so we hang out together a lot and well, he had like 3 dates together. I liked her a lot (can't say I loved her because it didn't reach that point yet) but basically life has other plans and these three dates are both sweet and sad memories at the same time. I miss her a lot, I'm sure we could have at least been real good friends.

The banter between the MC and Aunt Amy really looks like her personality dans how she was teasing our group of friends by giving us shit all the time. Always smiling and funny. She was bitchy but in the fun sense of the word.:LOL:
I knew someone a lot like Fiona which is probably why I like her a lot. And I know multiple women like Brandi (the woman we buy the car from). That's the exact type of woman that's all over the place in the area I live lol

• Wow
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I knew someone a lot like Fiona which is probably why I like her a lot. And I know multiple women like Brandi (the woman we buy the car from). That's the exact type of woman that's all over the place in the area I live lol
Damn! Dude, if you need a car, you can have a hell of a deal then!:LOL:

Seriously, my best friends (who play AVN too) is a lot like Fiona in a sense too, but she's built like the twins. 4"10, petite body but kinda athletic tone and boobs like Fiona, and an ass like Aunt Liz. First time I saw Fiona, I joked with her; "She looks like what you'll be if you weren't a tiny brat".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Before he went on a date with Liz, while he was watching TV, he said so funny out loud, “It’s time to go fill Auntie with creampie.”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: so it is quite expected that she will be the main suspect
as far as Creampie exclamations go, Cats waking up in the car next to Nana was the best!

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG and txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
it'll turn out molly was preggo and not quite possibly liz

i'm of a mind that when amy finds out liz is preggo, liz just needs to get her sister and MC to go on a solo date. thus having Amy getting her first of many creampies more than mama. then the game ends like that.....
Damn ... for some strange reason, that has me imagining the final scene being the whole harem + all the side girls having a public orgy at a stadium, and the final shot being a zoom out after everyone is satisfied and the MC is FINALLY drained ...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn ... for some strange reason, that has me imagining the final scene being the whole harem + all the side girls having a public orgy at a stadium, and the final shot being a zoom out after everyone is satisfied and the MC is FINALLY drained ...
It would be funny to see before the finale scenes where all some husbands whose women Mc fucked are whining in the news and protest, and Mc with a harem is watching the news :coffee: :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jerk-man
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes