Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
and this Idjits only show her face ?? :oops: :mad: scandalous ! upsetting ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The Most expected Scene with Banana Creampie we can expect from Annabelle, Right? :unsure: The amount of Time MC gushed Banana into her..I will be not Surprised if Thomas put a Huge Banana inside her Pussy rill she cums and then He Cums on the Banana injecting inside her----"Hence Ready" :BootyTime: :KEK: :KEK:

fd3f74b8-60b2-4a7b-979e-0caeafa69483_text.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
People of the Grandma's House thread: should I download it again? I last played v0.36 and was endlessly frustrated by the sickly sweet dialogue. Has it gotten better? Can we fuck the hot aunt yet? Is a non-nana non-mother (forget her name) playthrough viable or does it just feel like you're missing half the story? Oh and #SaveMelissa

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
People of the Grandma's House thread: should I download it again? I last played v0.36 and was endlessly frustrated by the sickly sweet dialogue. Has it gotten better? Can we fuck the hot aunt yet? Is a non-nana non-mother (forget her name) playthrough viable or does it just feel like you're missing half the story? Oh and #SaveMelissa
Everyone of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are Unavoidable, you can choose which kink you say yes to but vanilla is unavoidable.

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Romance is one of the tags. I think if you don't like that kind of thing the new updates aren't going to do a ton for you tbh. It's just how this game is.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Honestly, it's just isn't a game for you then. For me, I'd say it got better and better, but for what you said, for you, you'll think it's gotten worse and worse.

Jun 4, 2022
The answer to most of those questions, for you, is no. If you were frustrated by the dialogue then, nothing has changed in that aspect. The beats had already been laid out of how this will play out well before you stopped, and they still go on. And that's alright, this game is just not for you.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
It would be funny to see before the finale scenes where all some husbands whose women Mc fucked are whining in the news and protest, and Mc with a harem is watching the news :coffee: :HideThePain:
If it was on TV and they were complaining about MC and such. The church of the Holy Cock (or whatever they called it that worship the MC's cock) would be right there defending MC.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
If I had a nickle for every time they asked.... I'd have shit ton of nickels!!!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is only one question about your question. Wich aunt is hotter?
Nana and mom are unavailable but now is nana unreachable
Yeah and #SaveMelissa

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly, it's just isn't a game for you then. For me, I'd say it got better and better, but for what you said, for you, you'll think it's gotten worse and worse.
For me, it's worse and worse. Asian women in these games are almost invariably silly and childish, and here we have 2 of them unavoidable. Whatever you think of the characters, I think 7 mandatory is generally a bad idea. I don't mind being forced into content with a character I don't want, but when it's a bunch of characters it just becomes tiresome.

Would having to make more branches of paths be more work? Yes. The other option is simply make warnings when you refuse someone like:

"Not interested in Shizuka (this also loses some Asami content)"

Maybe with that choice someone doesn't like Shizuka, but goes along with her because they really want Asami. For someone like me who has no interest in either, perfect. Most of their content is gone, I throw some dick into Asami on occasion but it wastes less of my time.

Also I reflect that it's not too late. Even in future updates you could have "I think maybe we shouldn't be doing this (ends Shizuka content)".

Reactions: eternal.ruler

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How would the v0.51 update look like then for people who don't like Jamila if they said no to her? :unsure:
A black screen for the whole update maybe? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes