txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Is it just me or... I don't see a lot of signatures of Grandma's House with sexy Aunt Amy (and Nana, and Liz, and Kitty Kat of course)?

We need more Aunt Amy stuff.

And I just imagine a creampie with Aunt Amy.

Be right back, like Marcel once said; Be right back, I need to change underwear.

:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tslojr and wsnlndr

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is it just me or... I don't see a lot of signatures of Grandma's House with sexy Aunt Amy (and Nana, and Liz, and Kitty Kat of course)?

Be right back, like Marcel once said; Be right back, I need to change underwear.

Aunt Amy needs creampies early and often. She needs to be impregnated ASAP!

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath for that......
WeeWooGIF.gif

Same Scene. Then Creampie with Aunt Amy and then Nana comes inside and sees the Creampies and says "Oh Dear!!" so much mess let me help in cleaning :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
There is only one question about your question. Wich aunt is hotter?
Nana and mom are unavailable but now is nana unreachable
Yeah and #SaveMelissa
Unreachable? As in she's never going to be a true LI?! Wow, that's kinda... an insane move. Both aunts are very hot, but I was referring to the brunette; in v0.36 the player was teased with the possibility of her becoming a LI a lot, but nothing had materialised at that point.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Unreachable? As in she's never going to be a true LI?! Wow, that's kinda... an insane move. Both aunts are very hot, but I was referring to the brunette; in v0.36 the player was teased with the possibility of her becoming a LI a lot, but nothing had materialised at that point.
No, he means unreachable for now. Nana getting the Hammer of Love will be the mid-point of the game, and we are not there yet.

Aunt Amy is the brunette, and nothing with her yet, but a lot of snuggling.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How would the v0.51 update look like then for people who don't like Jamila if they said no to her? :unsure:
A black screen for the whole update maybe? :ROFLMAO:
Just put up a black screen with "If you want to see the content in this chapter, go back and say yes to Jamila" ... and have that screen attached to every line of dialogue (which still shows up).

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm sliiiiightly drunk (or like Jamila will say; slightly intoxicated), and I used the search bar to see if someone made an Aunt Amy/Aunt Liz signature and my drunk ass started to write; Anus Amy.

I think I need another drink.

Or something else.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm sliiiiightly drunk (or like Jamila will say; slightly intoxicated), and I used the search bar to see if someone made an Aunt Amy/Aunt Liz signature and my drunk ass started to write; Anus Amy.

I think I need another drink.

Or something else.
Looks like you played a lot of Grandma's house... decided to get drunk to erase everything and play again?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm not a lot more intoxicated than the first time I said I was and I need to type reeeeeeal slow.

MoonBox how dare you make us feel emotion with that game! When this game will be finished, I will be sad. Happy, but sad. Thisreallty is a gem. I can't get enough of the humour of that game.

The more I play, the more I need because it's like a favorite tv show our movie, you can relax, enjoy the ride and just have fun.

Love that game bigger than Omar loves his girls.

P.S.: Need a.... I lost count how many drinsk I got but I'd probably giggles if I was named Liz, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not a lot more intoxicated than the first time I said I was and I need to type reeeeeeal slow.

MoonBox how dare you make us feel emotion with that game! When this game will be finished, I will be sad. Happy, but sad. Thisreallty is a gem. I can't get enough of the humour of that game.

The more I play, the more I need because it's like a favorite tv show our movie, you can relax, enjoy the ride and just have fun.

Love that game bigger than Omar loves his girls.

P.S.: Need a.... I lost count how many drinsk I got but I'd probably giggles if I was named Liz, just saying.
Liz you need a few more drinks then lez out

• Haha
Reactions: txe320
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes