• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lol, in my playthrough Liz tells Mc if he will impregnate Shizuka, that's the case when the aunt is more of a pervert than the nephew

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
THAT'S IT!

I found what I was way too drunk (sorry Jamila; slightly intoxicated) to find last night!

I'm always bound to have an Aunt Amy signature! Never, ever remove it (unless I found a better one).

All love (and creampies) for Aunt Amy! :love: :love: :love:

#CreampieingAmyLikeSheWasACreamPuff

Now I'm hungry for some cream puffs.:cautious:
Oh Creampuff Amy Huhh? What the Amount of Share for Nana? She will get some Yielded Creampie by Thor Hammer, Right? :unsure: Rest Thomas have Stock of load So he can fill both of them :love::love:

1712430865467.png Till then Enjoy Aunt Amy :devilish:

Felt like changing it up ;)
Elmo makes everything Clear it's you :KEK: :KEK:
1391795_tyro1301_elmo-flossing-animated-gif.gif

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Oh Creampuff Amy Huhh? What the Amount of Share for Nana? She will get some Yielded Creampie by Thor Hammer, Right? :unsure: Rest Thomas have Stock of load So he can fill both of them :love::love:

View attachment 3516912 Till then Enjoy Aunt Amy :devilish:
Well, Nana too. I mean.... double stuff cream puffs.:sneaky:

In all seriousness, I hope MoonBox will add something like this; since Amy was gone for a long time and she's the one of snuggled less with MC, and that she was missing it a lot, she wants to come cuddle with him basically every night until Liz points it out that since she knew about them, she's more and more looking forward to snuggle with him and that she can be happy and loved with him. It can not only be a moment when Aunt Amy is basically looking about maybe her sister is right about that, and a wholesome moment in the future about how Liz makes her realize that and how much she loves MC the same manner Liz love him too.:):love:

• Love
Reactions: Krysis_here

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Might be the right model, but she's not Shizi. I'm very very hard on Asian models in games and MoonBox has done something special to his to set them apart from all the other generic Asian models in games. Only other dev that got me to like an Asian model was Philly with Mi-do in DA.
I see. Well, i don't have MBs models. So i go with the excuse of "fanart".
I don't think i can reproduce the exact model. I will never be able to match the models of this roster exactly.
My only advice is: please put me on your ignore list. I can't promise this was the last render with "my" Shizuka.
Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see. Well, i don't have MBs models. So i go with the excuse of "fanart".
I don't think i can reproduce the exact model. I will never be able to match the models of this roster exactly.
My only advice is: please put me on your ignore list. I can't promise this was the last render with "my" Shizuka.
Thanks for the explanation.
Nah. No need for all that. You did good with what you have. I'd personally like to see what else you can come up with. If I was still workin on my game, I'd probably ask you to do the renders.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I took a nap and; I had a dream, guys!

Well, or I saw in the future, or something like that.

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC's 11th child.

Life was good.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC 11th child.

Life was good.
Life would be good if you stopped drinking because of Grandma's house... :coffee: :HideThePain:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Don't worry, MoonBox will soon have some surprises for all of us! everything has its time
That's why we love him!

And in all seriousness, if this game still has updates in 2029, holy shit I will laugh about my joke being on point but damn I would be happy too! :LOL: :D

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Biggest surprise would be all the females turning into lesbians overnight and leaving the MC and his everlasting supersized erection stranded...
And then you open eyes and you wake up scared :Kappa:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC's 11th child.

Life was good.
In the future where Thomas with his cybernetic implants may be causing a world crisis due to a disproportionate increase in the world's population, after having a threesome with Nana and Jamila (I hope it happens) he realized that nothing was impossible for him and its cyberdick that could be two or more maybe? :unsure::love::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes