• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm not a lot more intoxicated than the first time I said I was and I need to type reeeeeeal slow.

MoonBox how dare you make us feel emotion with that game! When this game will be finished, I will be sad. Happy, but sad. Thisreallty is a gem. I can't get enough of the humour of that game.

The more I play, the more I need because it's like a favorite tv show our movie, you can relax, enjoy the ride and just have fun.

Love that game bigger than Omar loves his girls.

P.S.: Need a.... I lost count how many drinsk I got but I'd probably giggles if I was named Liz, just saying.
Just one question, aren't you drinking a lot of this beer and when you laugh you'll be squirting Liz? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
1712377731622.png

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
You'd have to be some kind of stone-cold-hearted sicko to choose the 2nd option. Even if you weren't into spanking :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, did anyone else think, "nooooo!" on the cleaning scene in the spa. Please don't Windex Zeus XD

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Not gonna lie, it's kinda a smart move.

I wanna fall in love with waifu Nana et Aunt Amy for the first time again!!!!!!!!:cry:
Aunt Amy and Nana are hot and sexy combo :love:, I think better we get both together content, one will go for hopping on Thor's Hammer and other one will lick/blow Balls :devilish: then one in Thomas mouth other one pussy, Anal sex where both Nana and Aunt Amy will lie down close to each other Thomas once this ass then another :oops:, " Oh Dear I hope I didn't go too far" :ROFLMAO:

You'd have to be some kind of stone-cold-hearted sicko to choose the 2nd option. Even if you weren't into spanking :p

Average Shizuka make those faces but loves being teased :KEK:
spank it.jpg

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019

Also, did anyone else think, "nooooo!" on the cleaning scene in the spa. Please don't Windex Zeus XD

Needs a third option - tie her down naked then kiss and lick her all over till she's screaming for mercy - or for some other reason.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Your name is now Liz. :p
Liz you need a few more drinks then lez out
Well, this is quite interesting, it's time to stop drinking :ROFLMAO:
Just one question, aren't you drinking a lot of this beer and when you laugh you'll be squirting Liz? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
View attachment 3515066
I think I drank a little yesterday. I don't remember writing the message you all quoted.:LOL::LOL:

Nana would probably say: Oh dear!

Leongen43 I need that beer right now, I really need to drink a lot from Liz.:sneaky:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, do you mean i have the wrong model? Or is it just the make-up or outfit or expression?

View attachment 3516293
Looks like the right model, but I won't lie, seeing her with makeup is definitely throwing me off. (tbh, it might just be the choice of makeup, maybe a different shade would suit her better) I do really like her in stockings though.

Not sure if she is that tall in-game either, moon likely shrunk her? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think I drank a little yesterday. I don't remember writing the message you all quoted.:LOL::LOL:

Nana would probably say: Oh dear!

Leongen43 I need that beer right now, I really need to drink a lot from Liz.:sneaky:
Nana will Probably say "Oh Dear, No more drinking" :KEK: :KEK:
And say Come here Dear, No more Beer Only Nana's Special Milk, and Thomas will sweetly drink them :love::devilish:

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Looks like the right model, but I won't lie, seeing her with makeup is definitely throwing me off. (tbh, it might just be the choice of makeup, maybe a different shade would suit her better) I do really like her in stockings though.

Not sure if she is that tall in-game either, moon likely shrunk her? :unsure:
Thanks! That's a kind of critic i can work with.
Yeah, the makeup is dificult. Personal preference. I get rid of it. Seems to be not very popular.
And yes, i too think MB shrunk her. I just thought without a comparison i could be lazy and get away with it. :LOL:
Thanks again for your helpful critic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks! That's a kind of critic i can work with.
Yeah, the makeup is dificult. Personal preference. I get rid of it. Seems to be not very popular.
And yes, i too think MB shrunk her. I just thought without a comparison i could be lazy and get away with it. :LOL:
Thanks again for your helpful critic.
Couldn't resist and tried to photoshop the stock model face into your render:

Shizuka_glamour_01_p01.jpg

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
THAT'S IT!

I found what I was way too drunk (sorry Jamila; slightly intoxicated) to find last night!

I'm always bound to have an Aunt Amy signature! Never, ever remove it (unless I found a better one).

All love (and creampies) for Aunt Amy! :love: :love: :love:

#CreampieingAmyLikeSheWasACreamPuff

Now I'm hungry for some cream puffs.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, do you mean i have the wrong model? Or is it just the make-up or outfit or expression?

View attachment 3516293
Might be the right model, but she's not Shizi. I'm very very hard on Asian models in games and MoonBox has done something special to his to set them apart from all the other generic Asian models in games. Only other dev that got me to like an Asian model was Philly with Mi-do in DA.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Might be the right model, but she's not Shizi. I'm very very hard on Asian models in games and MoonBox has done something special to his to set them apart from all the other generic Asian models in games. Only other dev that got me to like an Asian model was Philly with Mi-do in DA.
In many games I see some Asian models a little similar, but for me Asami is completely different, like Shizuka...
only Asami’s facial expressions are different, as if reality is conveying emotions 1000152957.png
in my opinion Asami is the only beautiful Asian model so far

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In many games I see some Asian models a little similar, but for me Asami is completely different, like Shizuka...
only Asami’s facial expressions are different, as if reality is conveying emotions View attachment 3516750
in my opinion Asami is the only beautiful Asian model so far
All of the Asians in Moon's game are great. I like them all. None of them are generic.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wasn't her name Midol?

sorry, couldn't resist........

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes