txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Listen, all this talk about threesomes/foursomes is great and all, but I can't be the only one waiting for the inevitable "Royal Rumble" Orgy where every LI ends up at the house one night to run a train on MC, right?
When that "Royal Rumble" happen, if we don't have a cameo of a Michael Buffer lookalike saying: "Let's get ready to RUMBBBBBBBBBBBLE!" I'll be sad.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before he went on a date with Liz, while he was watching TV, he said so funny out loud, “It’s time to go fill Auntie with creampie.”
:ROFLMAO: so it is quite expected that she will be the main suspect

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Just finished an event date with Liz, shit! it was amazing! The role-playing game that Liz prepared for Mc and Zelda is something too sexy for me, I said earlier, can expect anything from Liz View attachment 3510262
Before he went on a date with Liz, while he was watching TV, he said so funny out loud, “It’s time to go fill Auntie with creampie.”
:ROFLMAO: so it is quite expected that she will be the main suspect
I envy you, I would play it again for the first time too.
I guess I'll have to drink a lot to forget everything :D
Even though I already have the memory of a goldfish, I will probably never forget the scenes with Liz. She is so beautiful and naughty.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Even though I already have the memory of a goldfish, I will probably never forget the scenes with Liz. She is so beautiful and naughty.
Liz is my favorite as is Fiona, these two women are very naughty things :devilish:
probably Riona is finally waiting ahead of me soon, her scenes are hottest!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Liz is also my favorite if we count only the ones we had sex with.

Ironically, I don't know if it's because they're Nana's daughters, but damn! For me, Nana, Amy and Liz are my favorite ex-aequo. I just can't choose between them.:love:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand, I think I found your solution to make you forget what you played on GH and maybe forget something else, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Liz is also my favorite if we count only the ones we had sex with.

Ironically, I don't know if it's because they're Nana's daughters, but damn! For me, Nana, Amy and Liz are my favorite ex-aequo. I just can't choose between them.:love:
Nana will be Top in the List. I guess if I am not Wrong :KEK: :KEK:, Even I think Nana also knows herself She is Very Sexy Much :love::devilish:
1712258967923.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Between being old and playing multiple VN's it's very easy to forget what is going on. Not so much for the VN's that update more frequently but those that don't I have to replay the whole game so I can remember WTF is going on in the game.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Nana will be Top in the List. I guess if I am not Wrong :KEK: :KEK:, Even I think Nana also knows herself She is Very Sexy Much :love::devilish:
View attachment 3510716

Honestly, it's very, VERY close. Like Nana is 10//10, but Amy and Liz are 9.99/10.

I think my crush on Amy is basically because she's a lot like someone I knew. Same personality, same hair, same body type.

Yeah, Nana's my waifu, but Aunt Amy is like my dream girl.:love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Between being old and playing multiple VN's it's very easy to forget what is going on. Not so much for the VN's that update more frequently but those that don't I have to replay the whole game so I can remember WTF is going on in the game.
Eh... I understand you, since 2019 I have a lot of games that I basically haven’t completed completely, or I waiting for a full update to finally arrive, and by waiting like that, you’re already starting to forget what happened before... so I sometimes pass some games from the beginning :coffee: :Kappa:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Honestly, it's very, VERY close. Like Nana is 10//10, but Amy and Liz are 9.99/10.

I think my crush on Amy is basically because she's a lot like someone I knew. Same personality, same hair, same body type.

Amelia is definitely one of the Crushing Character in the Game and Her body type is Quite similar to Nana herself :love: :love: , That is Why you are not Wrong.(y) But Nana have Big Booty Yeah :BootyTime: and yeah "Oh Dear" :devilish:

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017

Nana definitely 10/10. Might be my dream girl tbh. I can't decide between all the others though. So many of them are perfect lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Amelia is definitely one of the Crushing Character in the Game and Her body type is Quite similar to Nana herself :love: :love: , That is Why you are not Wrong.(y) But Nana have Big Booty Yeah :BootyTime: and yeah "Oh Dear" :devilish:

Nana's booty slightly bigger than Amy.
Amy's boobs slightly bigger than Nana.

Best sandwich ever!:love:

Also, how cute Amy is when she's snuggling with MC! I think her first kiss with him was really wholesome.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Nana definitely 10/10. Might be my dream girl tbh. I can't decide between all the others though. So many of them are perfect lol
I totally understand that. I mean, even if Nana, Amy & Liz are my favorite, you can deny how much the redheads are amazing (both Kitten and the O'Reilly).

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
it'll turn out molly was preggo and not quite possibly liz

i'm of a mind that when amy finds out liz is preggo, liz just needs to get her sister and MC to go on a solo date. thus having Amy getting her first of many creampies more than mama. then the game ends like that.....

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

I've said something similar with both women in earlier separate comments, so I wholeheartedly agree, though I also mentioned I dated someone like Amy once. That was in the 90's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I've said something similar with both women in earlier separate comments, so I wholeheartedly agree, though I also mentioned I dated someone like Amy once. That was in the 90's.
Funny enough, the person I knew who was similar to her was kinda someone I dated. Basically, we met and she didn't want to go on a date first, she was slightly older than me (I was 20, she was 24) but we had a couple of mutual friends so we hang out together a lot and well, he had like 3 dates together. I liked her a lot (can't say I loved her because it didn't reach that point yet) but basically life has other plans and these three dates are both sweet and sad memories at the same time. I miss her a lot, I'm sure we could have at least been real good friends.

The banter between the MC and Aunt Amy really looks like her personality dans how she was teasing our group of friends by giving us shit all the time. Always smiling and funny. She was bitchy but in the fun sense of the word.:LOL:

Reactions: Dragon1982
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes