FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Really enjoying the VN :) Fantastic work! First time I've came across a trans dog :p
fireworks-anime-hanabi.gif

Congrats. You found her.

Welcome to the thread.

Seriously now, that was fixed on the next update, it remained as a internal joke, that we here in the thread turned into a type of test for the newcomers. If you managed to get over it and find the humor in the situation, we got a good idea of how your stay here will be.

So, congrats, you passed the test.

Peace :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really enjoying the VN :) Fantastic work! First time I've came across a trans dog :p
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
View attachment 3505847

Congrats. You found her.

Welcome to the thread.

Seriously now, that was fixed on the next update, it remained as a internal joke, that we here in the thread turned into a type of test for the newcomers. If you managed to get over it and find the humor in the situation, we got a good idea of how your stay here will be.

So, congrats, you passed the test.

Peace :D
Dude, don't give the Trolls™ a chance! ;)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
People will often make the same tired ass jokes and think they are clever. It's a whole world filled with, "that's what she said." knee-jerk assholes. We need more cleverness, here and everywhere.

Now that ive stretched my legs and cleaned the lense on my spyglass, its time to crawl back into the bushes. :BootyTime:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I just check the last update and daaaamn Jamila is a fierce one....at last what i was waiting happened!!! Great work now is Amela's turn...i hope!!!

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
A threesome with both?
One of the massages that excites Thomas's women so much could open up the possibility and Nana/Amy could do the same for him at the end of the threesome as a reward, right?:unsure: :love: :love:
Nana convinced Amy to give him a kiss so maybe Nana can convince her to go all the way with him too (maybe by going first lol)

Reactions: tslojr and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes