txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You know, the thing I find the most annoying about the people who complain about not getting to fuck Nana yet is I don't think most of them will shut up even once we've gotten to fuck her. Once she's been bedded for the first time, they'll have to start waiting for her sex scenes just like every other LI, and they most likely won't shut up about when can they fuck her again and again.
Not only that; if she had a huge update like Jamila, they'll complaint that an entire update is only with her. Or they'll complaint with; "Sex with Aunt Amy yet?"

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
You know, the thing I find the most annoying about the people who complain about not getting to fuck Nana yet is I don't think most of them will shut up even once we've gotten to fuck her. Once she's been bedded for the first time, they'll have to start waiting for her sex scenes just like every other LI, and they most likely won't shut up about when can they fuck her again and again.
Entitled people are impossible to please

Reactions: MoonBox and txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You Mean in Thomas Style " Cumehameha " :LOL: :LOL: , He will Blast the GH with his Strong Cum Missiles :KEK::KEK:
Yea, but that's more of a one-on-one attack. Spirit Womb (YES, found what to call it) gets everyone at once. More than 3 billion babies born on the same day!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes