PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm going to leave here something that I'm doing lately with some characters of some games.
It is to make how some women would look like in real life.
This would be NANA in the game:
View attachment 3631187
And this would be, more or less, NANA in real life:
View attachment 3631191
Do you think she looks hot?
;)

Since NANA still hasn't had her share of sex with the MC, at least we'll be happy to see her.
Do you want me to do some more of this kind?
Darax
Moonboxs Nana is great, your is even more

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's nowhere near a majority. It's barely a fraction.
Don't take this the wrong way, I forgot to put a word (almost) in the sentence, so it is misunderstood. Which would be, let's say, 10% of those who play the game or less because of Nana. I've said it before Nana is the Final boss XD.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm going to leave here something that I'm doing lately with some characters of some games.
It is to make how some women would look like in real life.
This would be NANA in the game:
View attachment 3631187
And this would be, more or less, NANA in real life:
View attachment 3631191
Do you think she looks hot?
;)

Since NANA still hasn't had her share of sex with the MC, at least we'll be happy to see her.
Do you want me to do some more of this kind?
Darax
Yap, that's exactly why she is tooo good for her age: "old head" + "young body". Just add some wrinkles and make her veins a bit more visible and... tada!Now you see her exactly as I see her: too old. Nice to cuddle, bad for snusnu.

ps yas, me pedophile: I like them in their 30-40. Shame me all you want. Just know that the fruit is the sweetest moment before it starts to rot.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lolo90

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone had this error where the thumbnails of saved files are partially out of frame? It's been happening to me for a long time, I don't know why. It's the only game where it happens to me.

2024-05-13_20-38.jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Has anyone had this error where the thumbnails of saved files are partially out of frame? It's been happening to me for a long time, I don't know why. It's the only game where it happens to me.

View attachment 3631271
I honestly never seen that for me, so, I personally can't say for other but, does it make these saves unplayable or are you able to load them?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Don't take this the wrong way, I forgot to put a word (almost) in the sentence, so it is misunderstood. Which would be, let's say, 10% of those who play the game or less because of Nana. I've said it before Nana is the Final boss XD.
More like mid-game boss.

Lolo90

Feb 12, 2019
I honestly never seen that for me, so, I personally can't say for other but, does it make these saves unplayable or are you able to load them?
The saves can be played, it's just a visual bug, I searched the forum and couldn't find anything either

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
The saves can be played, it's just a visual bug, I searched the forum and couldn't find anything either
It's weird. I mean, if the saves were unplayable, I'd say that your saves can be corrupted.

At least you can still play the game, but I'm sorry I can't help you with that visual issue.

Reactions: Lolo90

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
can someone upload patch 4 not from pixeldrain? Browser recognizes it as a virus and even if i Ignore it, website is 404 not found

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes