Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
First, "when is" posts now qualify for auto-listing. Game comes out every two weeks AT MINIMUM (although if there's an early leak followed by no leak, I guess it could get close to a month, but so what).

Second, any mention of Nana without context except "when" qualifies. There's over 30 FANTASTIC LIs in this game. Just because it's called Grandma's HOUSE ...

Anyway, update was leaked ...
No Time For You Jungle Book.gif

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON!

Man! MoonBox that was a really nice update again! Had lot of fun playing it.

The scenes with Amy makes me laugh a lot. I literally stop playing for 2 minutes at every time because of her reactions! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I loved all scenes, but the day with Polly is so fucking cute and wholesome. She clearly deserves all the headpats (with Kitty Cat of course).

Speaking of Kitty Cat, I'm fucking happy to see this costume. I hope she'll wears it again like I hope to see Aunt Amy wears the sexy hot leather suit again!:sneaky::love:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON!

Man! MoonBox that was a really nice update again! Had lot of fun playing it.

The scenes with Amy makes me laugh a lot. I literally stop playing for 2 minutes at every time because of her reactions! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I loved all scenes, but the day with Polly is so fucking cute and wholesome. She clearly deserves all the headpats (with Kitty Cat of course).

Speaking of Kitty Cat, I'm fucking happy to see this costume. I hope she'll wears it again like I hope to see Aunt Amy wears the sexy hot leather suit again!:sneaky::love:
The protagonist doesn't let his sweethearts catch a break. And don't forget the reaction of a certain animal "lover", who had a front view of how his ex-wife was very likely impregnated in that sexy time. He nearly choked with the chain after he tried to get up and attack his wife's new (and much better) husband. And now Ellie, Ella, Zelda, Natalia and Ophelia are potential candidates to join the motherhood club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I wonder when Jerome is going to receive the (long awaited and very much deserved) treatment Larry just had. Especially if his soon-to-be ex-wife and daughter end up becoming pregnant at the same time. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
I had a good laugh with this new update, very nice one Moonbox. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now I wonder when Jerome is going to receive the (long awaited and very much deserved) treatment Larry just had. Especially if his soon-to-be ex-wife and daughter end up becoming pregnant at the same time. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
I think someone's sister is going to have to show up before that happens ... pure speculation btw, but that's what I'm expecting.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes