EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
as someone who was raised Muslim, Jamila being this open minded is not out of the ordinary, plus Muslim in America tend to be a bit more lax with a lot of stuff
I mean, I used to work with a Muslim girl whose family was from the Border of Pakistan and Kashmir but she was totally Westernised, she didn't wear a hijab, she drank alcohol and was fine eating a bacon sandwich occasionally. Jamila doesn't seem to be like that though, I just thought that with the hijab and her behaviour she would be more 'devout', but I suppose I've also come across other religious people that pick and choose which doctrines to adhere to before. I suppose everyone's human, even fictional people. :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*MC gets lost in the "woods" (not really since he was within walking distance of his house).*
*MC has a fucking smartphone*
You Retarded.jpg
I mean, I'm not really complaining since it led to "Kitty" content, but come on...

Also : Needs more Shizuka. WAAAAY more Shizuka. She's too adorable.
Steve and Jane were the only ones besides Thor that was able to lift it.
Are you just talking about the MCU people or comics as well? Because quite a few people have lifted Mjolnir, both by being considered worthy or through other means.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My god so much love in that update that it was indecent :ROFLMAO: Everybody huging, kissing, cuddleling, holding, i felt a little weird watching that, like the random guy finding himself in a family reunion of people he doesn't know.
You know when you watch a family having fun about things you ignore and you're smiling like an idiot looking at them kissing eachother.
And then....the cherry on top... i'm a dad, well the game is over now !!!o_O It was a nice game but now as a father i can't play with girls anymore, this is the end!
Tanya is such a wonderfull girl, i'm so happy right now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I love it when saves break and the fast forward no longer works after an update. I was looking forward to playing this update until it meant I would need to replay the whole thing.

Edit: is there a way to enable fast forward on renpy?

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I love it when saves break and the fast forward no longer works after an update. I was looking forward to playing this update until it meant I would need to replay the whole thing.

Edit: is there a way to enable fast forward on renpy?
:unsure:

Not sure about your save issue (can't do much about that), or text skipping not working, but if you use UnRen you can force it back on.
[Tool] - [Ren'Py] - UnRen.bat v0.91 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone

Pop that in your game's main folder (not the game folder). Option 5 forces text skipping on, option 6 forces rollback on.

Reactions: MoonBox and dnof
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes