Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
A fantastic first release. This is beta? Renders looking good, lots of early content, and I do love setting up pregnancy going forward. I'm going to hold off on my 5 star review until you release a solid 0.1 release, but this is a great start!

My only suggestion, and it's not a strong detraction at all, is that the black lady we take the movies doesn't have the face of a black woman. Sure, all shapes and kinds exist, but I've noticed a number of games where black ladies look like a white girl who had her skin color swapped.

A Top Tier game like WVM does a fantastic job at this, and I'd like you to be as successful as possible. I'd even be fine with a post 0.1 face update, even if you don't go back to change the content you already have.
What is the face of a black woman supposed to look like?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
A fantastic first release. This is beta? Renders looking good, lots of early content, and I do love setting up pregnancy going forward. I'm going to hold off on my 5 star review until you release a solid 0.1 release, but this is a great start!

My only suggestion, and it's not a strong detraction at all, is that the black lady we take the movies doesn't have the face of a black woman. Sure, all shapes and kinds exist, but I've noticed a number of games where black ladies look like a white girl who had her skin color swapped.

A Top Tier game like WVM does a fantastic job at this, and I'd like you to be as successful as possible. I'd even be fine with a post 0.1 face update, even if you don't go back to change the content you already have.
Appreciate the kind words. It's not really a beta, I just called it that in case it had some bugs since it's my first real release but I haven't heard of any. The next version will be 0.02 and it won't be a beta.

I like the way Aaliyah looks, like you said, people come in all shapes and sizes. She won't be getting a face lift.

Is it time for a new update yet?
It's pretty much done, just need to fix a few renders and add the finishing touches. I'd say Monday.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Appreciate the kind words. It's not really a beta, I just called it that in case it had some bugs since it's my first real release but I haven't heard of any. The next version will be 0.02 and it won't be a beta.

I like the way Aaliyah looks, like you said, people come in all shapes and sizes. She won't be getting a face lift.

It's pretty much done, just need to fix a few renders and add the finishing touches. I'd say Monday.
Understood. I wish you every success going forward! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Fair warning, the scene is extremely mild, you might not even consider it femdom. I wasn't planning on making it, kind of got carried away.
No worries, you should make what you like - but of course that element is most welcome :)

• Red Heart

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I haven't downloaded this game yet but from the preview pictures I have to say i'm impressed in the diversity of the games love interests.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes