vitorkody

Apr 19, 2018
It's the weekend, time for another preview.

Jada, Aaliyah's Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, I'm out of intros for this version so here are some preview renders.

Doctor makes a house call

Dance lessons with Svetlana

Mabel needs a ride

Bonus

hahahahha, yey no more balls for molly, xD
The game is very very nice! thks for this!
You have plans for chubby girls?

Reactions: MoonBox

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
It's the weekend, time for another preview.

Jada, Aaliyah's Mom

Alright, I'm out of intros for this version so here are some preview renders.

Doctor makes a house call

Dance lessons with Svetlana

Mabel needs a ride

Bonus
Wait, is the dog pregnant?

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
There's one more planned other than Betty. Other than that, who knows.

Nah, just a bad angle, that's her chest.
How about this, make Molly the guinea pig for Allison's fertility treatment? The dog seems to be not quite young afterall.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
How about this, make Molly the guinea pig for Allison's fertility treatment? The dog seems to be not quite young afterall.
Lol I don't think Nana would appreciate the Doc experimenting on her dog.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Her best friend is a doctor that specializes in women's fertility. ;)
Waaaaaaait a fuckin second! Are you... are you telling me that the MC is gonna knock up his grandma?! I knew they'd bang but mother of god a pregnant gilf? I love this game. Personally I hope that we can impregnate all of em, preferably before the epilogue. Maybe not Molly though. Yea, definitely not Molly. Oh or Omar's girls. He can keep em.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Waaaaaaait a fuckin second! Are you... are you telling me that the MC is gonna knock up his grandma?! I knew they'd bang but mother of god a pregnant gilf? I love this game. Personally I hope that we can impregnate all of em, preferably before the epilogue. Maybe not Molly though. Yea, definitely not Molly. Oh or Omar's girls. He can keep em.
That’s the dream lol

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah, MC will definitely be having an neighbor-tenant.
The women in the harems will all have pregnancy, haven't decided for the side girls.
Pregnancy will be all or nothing though. It would create too many alternate scenes otherwise. Not sure how I'll handle the GILF harem yet.

That’s the dream lol
That's the goal*

Last edited:

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, MC will definitely be having an aunt-daughter.
The women in the harems will all have a pregnancy option, haven't decided for the side girls.
Pregnancy will be all or nothing though. You get the entire harem pregnant or none of them. It would create too many alternate scenes otherwise. Not sure how I'll handle the GILF harem yet.

That's the goal*
A fantastic first release. This is beta? Renders looking good, lots of early content, and I do love setting up pregnancy going forward. I'm going to hold off on my 5 star review until you release a solid 0.1 release, but this is a great start!

My only suggestion, and it's not a strong detraction at all, is that the black lady we take the movies doesn't have the face of a black woman. Sure, all shapes and kinds exist, but I've noticed a number of games where black ladies look like a white girl who had her skin color swapped.

A Top Tier game like WVM does a fantastic job at this, and I'd like you to be as successful as possible. I'd even be fine with a post 0.1 face update, even if you don't go back to change the content you already have.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo and MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes