Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OI, if it is not milking, it's can you fuck granny, and now NTR, it's always some stupid shit, will this shit get nuked won't it, it's like Moonbox is Ukraine.:p

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
i keep coming back to this game due to that exact reason. its in stark contrast to many others.

I would almost say it needs a 'wholesome' tag to it. with any luck that would dissuade the ones who keep having problems the
content/story
The problem is folks want to shove (hah) whatever comes to mind into a VN that isn't theirs.

Just download DAZ Studio (it's free) grab some free assets from Renderhub and get to work :KEK:

Now you can have your lesbian/NTR/Futa game in peace :LUL:

Meanwhile, I'll patiently wait for the Nana update :WeSmart:

PervyAbz

Jan 16, 2022
The problem is folks want to shove (hah) whatever comes to mind into a VN that isn't theirs.

Just download DAZ Studio (it's free) grab some free assets from Renderhub and get to work :KEK:

Now you can have your lesbian/NTR/Futa game in peace :LUL:

Meanwhile, I'll patiently wait for the Nana update :WeSmart:
We already have a Futa fetish in the game.. Molly the Dog has both bits !!!
Ok OK !! Am sorry, I wish I did not type it, but there you have it...

It is a shame how opinionated people are in regards to games like this, so allow me to say the reasons why I love this game, and also a few things I would like to see less of or more of :p

Firstly, I love the tension atween MC and Nana, but I also think MC is a nutjob and a greedy bugger.
The whole "Only I can have everything, and you can't have others" part is wearing thin on me.
Second, Omar .. We needed another guy in the mix, and to set him aside as a buddy and no threat, but in the same breadth, am scared for him, he hasn't been heard from since he went off with Petunia ( What has happened to Omar, was he sucked into the great big hole of Petunia, never to see the light of day again ?? )
Thirdly, the routes available to play, means the game is replayable and enjoyable.. Play the Upset Nana route and also, at the Spa, do a bad thing there as well for a good Bonking scene !!

Now the stuff I wish they would fix, MOLLY !! Why does Molly not get BellyRubs and more walks with the MC ???
Would also love to see her move around the house as well ... Sighhhh !!
Ok, next ones a bitty controversial, the giggling all the way through the conversations .. like REALLY !! Are they all friggin 5 or something !! Enough already !

And now the final thing that gets on my nerves everytime I see it mentioned !!
The Game is called Grandma's House, and that is the name of the BLOODY BAR !!!
Nana is his Grandmother's Friend !! She gets called Nana by most of us, cause she has been like a Nana to the MC for most of his life, after mom, dad and possibly sis all died !!

OK, so final thoughts,the game is Great !! Many of the characters are beyond what I normally see in games like this, and the fact that its worked on and updated so quickly is fantastic. This is the Devs story to tell, so get with the damned program and enjoy it, or go away and find something more suited to your own personal tastes !!

I am personally done with the other games that have several months atween updates, so I wait till they are finished and then try them out after it !! But with this one, its like watching a series on the telly back in the old days, when you have to wait till next time !!! I love it !! OK, Thats all from me.... Bring on the internet trolls and haters, telling me how am wrong cause the only opinion that matters is the closed minds of the muppets that try to type the loudest :)

Peace !! and btw .. BellyRubs for Molly !!!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nana is his Grandmother's Friend !! She gets called Nana by most of us, cause she has been like a Nana to the MC for most of his life, after mom, dad and possibly sis all died !!
No, she is literally his grandma, you're just not running the incest patch. Grandma's friend is the censored for Patreon version of the script.
Otherwise, keep rubbing them bellies.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
We already have a Futa fetish in the game.. Molly the Dog has both bits !!!
Ok OK !! Am sorry, I wish I did not type it, but there you have it...

It is a shame how opinionated people are in regards to games like this, so allow me to say the reasons why I love this game, and also a few things I would like to see less of or more of :p

Firstly, I love the tension atween MC and Nana, but I also think MC is a nutjob and a greedy bugger.
The whole "Only I can have everything, and you can't have others" part is wearing thin on me.
Second, Omar .. We needed another guy in the mix, and to set him aside as a buddy and no threat, but in the same breadth, am scared for him, he hasn't been heard from since he went off with Petunia ( What has happened to Omar, was he sucked into the great big hole of Petunia, never to see the light of day again ?? )
Thirdly, the routes available to play, means the game is replayable and enjoyable.. Play the Upset Nana route and also, at the Spa, do a bad thing there as well for a good Bonking scene !!

Now the stuff I wish they would fix, MOLLY !! Why does Molly not get BellyRubs and more walks with the MC ???
Would also love to see her move around the house as well ... Sighhhh !!
Ok, next ones a bitty controversial, the giggling all the way through the conversations .. like REALLY !! Are they all friggin 5 or something !! Enough already !

OK, so final thoughts,the game is Great !! Many of the characters are beyond what I normally see in games like this, and the fact that its worked on and updated so quickly is fantastic. This is the Devs story to tell, so get with the damned program and enjoy it, or go away and find something more suited to your own personal tastes !!

I am personally done with the other games that have several months atween updates, so I wait till they are finished and then try them out after it !! But with this one, its like watching a series on the telly back in the old days, when you have to wait till next time !!! I love it !! OK, Thats all from me.... Bring on the internet trolls and haters, telling me how am wrong cause the only opinion that matters is the closed minds of the muppets that try to type the loudest :)

Peace !! and btw .. BellyRubs for Molly !!!

Your tirade brought this to my mind :ROFLMAO:
1666061671651.png

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I wouldn't say every suggestion people make are bad for a game, it really depends if it's along the lines of what the game already is or are they asking for a new direction.
One hand it's like travelling from New York to Miami and a passenger asks if the trip could go through Orlando, it's on it's way just a slight detour. Time permitting, cool.
Then you have another passenger who wants to visit the Grand Canyon on the same trip... It don't exactly work with the plan.

I have to wonder why people think everything has to be made for their taste alone and anything that is not is deserving of insulting names. There are plenty of things I don't enjoy but it don't mean I can't appreciate them being made for others.

I'll admit to pointing out things I felt were wrong with games, in particular this one, but I fully believe it was in keeping to what this game was presenting, I also tried to express it in a manner that was palatable (?), basically in a manner I would hope would convey it was not an attack but rather constructive criticism to possibly offer a better version.

I get people wanting more things in their own niche but sometimes it just works out you don't get a lot there. Keep looking around or create you own are both viable options as annoying as they can be.

Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
During the Isabella night scene, im getting an error message that says "day 45 isa1" not found. Anyone else? any resolution?

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
During the Isabella night scene, im getting an error message that says "day 45 isa1" not found. Anyone else? any resolution?
Try extracting it again. For some reason for multiple games i've found images don't extract properly which causes Renpy to freeze for a bit, then show an error message. No idea why, I use 7zip which is usually pretty reliable. Extracting them again usually fixes stuff.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes