ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
What first characters do you mean? I think the aunt was the only one not in the latest update.
I think it was the fellow flight passenger girl he/she was talking about? Personally I don't care about her as much as I want to see the ex girlfriend. Hope she will be featured in the next update.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think it was the fellow flight passenger girl he/she was talking about? Personally I don't care about her as much as I want to see the ex girlfriend. Hope she will be featured in the next update.
She was leaving again after concert so it may be a while since we see her (if ever).

Think Moonbox said something about the ex coming back a couple of months pregnant......but he is a bit of a rascal so I have no idea if he was serious ;)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Can't install
I uploaded a new android version in the OP, give that one a shot.

a bit too much milf. besides, they are all scary ...
This game isn't for you if you've got MILFobia.

Gyaru is a asian lifestyle of women who slap on a lot fake tan, dye their hair golden blonde and wear too much make-up to try and look sexy as hell.
Yeah that's definitely not what I was going for. I'm pretty satisfied with the way she looks now. Might even bring her back for more scenes than I was planning.

First release was really amazing. Second release was kinda lacking. No appearances of first characters was kinda weird
I can only fit so much into one update, you'll never see everyone in a single release. Other than Cat, there aren't any more planned intros for this release. You'll be seeing Jamila, Betty, Liz, Fiona and most of the people from V0.01 in V0.03.

She was leaving again after concert so it may be a while since we see her (if ever).

Think Moonbox said something about the ex coming back a couple of months pregnant......but he is a bit of a rascal so I have no idea if he was serious ;)
Lmao, yeah I was serious. If it wasn't for her, all the pregnancy content would be late game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I uploaded a new android version in the OP, give that one a shot.

This game isn't for you if you've got MILFobia.

Yeah that's definitely not what I was going for. I'm pretty satisfied with the way she looks now. Might even bring her back for more scenes than I was planning.

I can only fit so much into one update, you'll never see everyone in a single release. Other than Cat, there aren't any more planned intros for this release. You'll be seeing Jamila, Betty, Liz, Fiona and most of the people from V0.01 in V0.03.

Lmao, yeah I was serious. If it wasn't for her, all the pregnancy content would be late game.
Is the ex- a mandatory route or can we toss her out? Is the kid 100% the MC's? There are some people really phobic about <insert three letters> who will not be happy if there's any ambiguity to the paternity of the kid.

Oh and I am happy there are so many MILF and GILF in the game. Never have enough IMO. Though I am also looking forward to the schoolgirls. I am a varietal pervert.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is the ex- a mandatory route or can we toss her out? Is the kid 100% the MC's? There are some people really phobic about <insert three letters> who will not be happy if there's any ambiguity to the paternity of the kid.

Oh and I am happy there are so many MILF and GILF in the game. Never have enough IMO. Though I am also looking forward to the schoolgirls. I am a varietal pervert.
She's optional. You'll be asked early on whether you should call her or forget about her. Then later asked if you creampied her or not.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

THERE'S GONNA BE NTR!!!????

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes