HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was hitting Like, but "I had reached my limit"! What is that?
A stupid ass F95 thing, you get like 20 likes per 24 hours or something like that

Nah, I'm looking forward to going over to Jamila's (IIRC) and making her scream with pleasure, add in a shot of Omar with a pillow over his head trying to block out the sound... LOL
I can get behind that idea!

My brain stopped working years ago. I have no filter and now, trying to stuff a 1% brain into that cavity is hard work. Ahaha
Nope..........

omg I can't wait ...
is it soon?hope it's soon..
next update?yes?yesyesyes??yes?
I know it's next update
stop playin' D:
Down boy!

You need a Patreon/SubscribeStar, I'm sure many people would like to support you.
If he put this up on Patreon their servers would melt.....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so just checked the list someone posted here with all the women in the game
and currently there are 3 redheads
FIona - from the bar
Mila - barista
Jada - Aalyiah's mom
and I'm not sure if you would count Lina the real estate broker...with her would be 4...
also there is no redhead "loli" .. my bad :d

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
FIona - from the bar
Mila - barista
Jada - Aalyiah's mom
and I'm not sure if you would count Lina the real estate broker...with her would be 4...
Ah, Joey's post. He's working on a wiki for the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We have redheads. The barista and the pub owner.
FIona - from the bar
Mila - barista
Jada - Aalyiah's mom
Bah!

Mila is a nice ginger but Jada is probably a dye job. The real estate lady is most likely a one off so hardly counts. Regardless my original statement is that the game needs MORE redheads. There's never enough redheads in a game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and BTLD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Bah!

Mila is a nice ginger but Jada is probably a dye job. The real estate lady is most likely a one off so hardly counts. Regardless my original statement is that the game needs MORE redheads. There's never enough redheads in a game.
As much as I like you, you're no fun. This is the last time I take you anywhere. Best place in town and all you do is complain that the entire world isn't full of redheads! Have another beer and look at the all the great asses.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As much as I like you, you're no fun. This is the last time I take you anywhere. Best place in town and all you do is complain that the entire world isn't full of redheads! Have another beer and look at the all the great asses.
Why would you bring me somewhere and make me stare at bums? Filthy bums!

As for the game... So far all sex has been with throwaway characters or dream sequences, right? No real meaningful fucks have been given, yet... Or is my runny tapioca brain forgetting something?

And I am no fun, according to my daughter I am the the King of No. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Why would you bring me somewhere and make me stare at bums? Filthy bums!

As for the game... So far all sex has been with throwaway characters or dream sequences, right? No real meaningful fucks have been given, yet... Or is my runny tapioca brain forgetting something?

And I am no fun, according to my daughter I am the the King of No. :ROFLMAO:
Aaliyah is meaningful, even though she optional. 'Plane Girl' is meaningful, but also optional. Karen... Not so meaningful(I think), also optional. Real Estate chick, is meaningful, yet, optional. Shizuka(No sex yet) is VERY meaningful and is not optional.

Who am I missing, MoonBox?

Reactions: MoonBox and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Aaliyah is meaningful, even though she optional. 'Plane Girl' is meaningful, but also optional. Karen... Not so meaningful(I think), also optional. Real Estate chick, is meaningful, yet, optional. Shizuka(No sex yet) is VERY meaningful and is not optional.

Who am I missing, MoonBox?
and let's be honest
who would turn down Shizuka... she's a fucking gem! :D
she's adorable!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes