TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Only a yellow card so far, no red! Well, just a matter of time. I can be so rude sometimes, I write much quicker than my brain can work. A very quick spine... :cool: :devilish:
Just because I wrote this I got my second for "Inappropiate review" and I thought I was more nice than necessary when I wrote it. It also had some constructive critic, but still...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Aaliyah is meaningful, even though she optional. 'Plane Girl' is meaningful, but also optional. Karen... Not so meaningful(I think), also optional. Real Estate chick, is meaningful, yet, optional. Shizuka(No sex yet) is VERY meaningful and is not optional.

Who am I missing, MoonBox?
Optional =/= meaningful :ROFLMAO:

If they are one time bangs or side pieces then they aren't meaningful. Meaningful would be characters the MC can have a relationship with... Aaliyah would be one though she is a bit clingy.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If you gave 'Plane Girl' your real number, she'll be back. So, meaningful. Ahahaha
to be honest .. I remember Moon saying she won't but MC will meet someone like her
though if I'm being honest .. I want her back :D
I mean I want for her to come back, and yes I gave her the real number..
Damn I need to replay the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
to be honest .. I remember Moon saying she won't but MC will meet someone like her
I know. But, we have to stay on him about it. He originally said that if we gave her our number, she'll be back, so, press him. Ahahaha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Nah, I'm looking forward to going over to Jamila's (IIRC) and making her scream with pleasure, add in a shot of Omar with a pillow over his head trying to block out the sound... LOL
Omar is weird dude, if he caught you with his mom he would cheer you on to finally give him the brother he's always wanted.

hehe
yea from what I remember in the story she's the ex because MC had to move from the city basically .. so they parted on friendly terms.. no not on you ... :))
Originally they went their seperate ways at the same time but I changed it so she finished 4 months earlier so I could justify her coming back 5 months pregnant.

Will have to see what she looks like... This game needs a few redheads.
You're gonna enjoy family dinner at the O'Reilly residence.

Optional =/= meaningful :ROFLMAO:

If they are one time bangs or side pieces then they aren't meaningful. Meaningful would be characters the MC can have a relationship with... Aaliyah would be one though she is a bit clingy.
If Optional =/= meaningful, then it's gonna be a while before there's anything meaningfull.
if Meaningful would be characters the MC can have a relationship with, then it's pretty much everyone except Karen, Shawna, Aiko and Lina.
It's a harem game bro, they'll cling to the MC like magnets. :ROFLMAO:

She was always coming back, but she's not a main girl so she won't have a full route.

Bro you need to work on your threats. I'll kill her off if that's the kind of riot I'll have on my hands.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Omar is weird dude, if he caught you with his mom he would cheer you on to finally give him the brother he's always wanted.

Originally they went their seperate ways at the same time but I changed it so she finished 4 months earlier so I could justify her coming back 5 months pregnant.

You're gonna enjoy family dinner at the O'Reilly residence.

If Optional =/= meaningful, then it's gonna be a while before there's anything meaningfull.
if Meaningful would be characters the MC can have a relationship with, then it's pretty much everyone except Karen, Shawna, Aiko and Lina.
It's a harem game bro, they'll cling to the MC like magnets. :ROFLMAO:

She was always coming back, but she's not a main girl so she won't have a full route.

Bro you need to work on your threats. I'll kill her off if that's the kind of riot I'll have on my hands.
See, bro? You have people sad over the whole 'no relationship' with 'Plane Girl'. Everyone loves her.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I liked the update a good amount of content and some great new characters but it was missing something it needs more cow bell and by cow bell I mean plane girl... I thought she was cute it seems a shame to waste her beautiful model on the random plane fun.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
What other reaction do you expect when you say that two of my favorites are not LI's.
React however you feel like reacting bro, I was just pointing out that someone that sad-faced several of my posts recently isn't a very good indicator of public sentiment.

Told you. It's not just me. lol
But that's Hans....
I'd be more inclined to believe you if one of you actually remembered her name. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes