Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh, I won't let the tyke starve but it's the ultimate netori trophy knowing everytime her and her now hubby look at him they know that it's mine (or atleast for the hubby suspect it ain't his).

Her sister will be in my harem and anything the child needs will be given through her or if im still fucking the once bride, her.

I'm not a dead beat. I'm a taken woman stealer, a freak and a breeder.
I'm all that also, but, to me, that's not acceptable. I cuck the new hubby, yes, no issues with that. BUT, if she gets preggers, I'm totally keeping her, even if I have to turn the new hubby into fertilizer.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
So little non-poll poll.
I'm thinking of adding impregnation to the bride scene. You'll never see her again and another (Indian) dude will be raising your (Very obviously not Indian) kid. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
If I add it, it will be optional so no worries.
Do it. Would be better if the dude wasn't Indian and had similar features so that he doesn't know it isn't his lol.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Love this game and can't wait for more grandma but what's the update schedule like? is it somewhat like monthly/bi-monthly or just whenever it's ready?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Moonbox, keep that real estate agent around. I think the MC needs someone to just booty call in-between cultivating his harem. She looks like the perfect candidate.
She's just a side girl, not sure if I'll bring her back.
You never know though, MC might hire her as his secretary when he becomes CEO of Wifesnatchers Inc.

Love this game and can't wait for more grandma but what's the update schedule like? is it somewhat like monthly/bi-monthly or just whenever it's ready?
Monthly updates

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
So good news and bad news. The good news is that the wedding scene with optional impregnation is happening.
The bad news is, I got confused and it's actually the next next update.
Well I can wait a bit for some hot wedding sex. Any chance of the bride's sister (hr name escapes me right now) catching a glimpse of us in the act?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Another week, another preview.

Back problems part 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving day

New home

Done moving, time for some quality time with the household

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes