MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hoping we can get her to take it off after the wedding:love:
Nah, her marriage might be shit but she's a devoted wife, it's gonna take more than one date.
Though I'm thinking of putting in a scene with her sister. Fucking a bride on her wedding night... the ultimate netori.

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Nah, her marriage might be shit but she's a devoted wife, it's gonna take more than one date.
Though I'm thinking of putting in a scene with her sister. Fucking a bride on her wedding night... the ultimate netori.
Thankfully I'm a patient person hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
YES PLEASE YES YES YES YES
I WANT THAT!
omg... that would be fucking great :D

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Sngo

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So little non-poll poll.
I'm thinking of adding impregnation to the bride scene. You'll never see her again and another (Indian) dude will be raising your (Very obviously not Indian) kid. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
If I add it, it will be optional so no worries.

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
So little non-poll poll.
I'm thinking of adding impregnation to the bride scene. You'll never see her again and another (Indian) dude will be raising your (Very obviously not Indian) kid. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I say go for it. If people can avoid it then I don't see the harm. It seems to still be in the spirit of the game.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
So little non-poll poll.
i just can't stand the idea of seeing someone else raise my kid if in the end she don't end up together with me
But If we won't see her again i am all for it .

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
So little non-poll poll.
Not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but if it is optional then I wouldn't worry to much about putting it in. Go with your gut and let the people choose in game for themselves.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So little non-poll poll.
I love you... sorry not sorry. That is epic and yes please. Total netori hard on greatness. <3

Edited: Sorry got so excited didn't answer your actual question: it's a fucking great thing!

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Same thing to me. I don't want someone else raising my child. So, I'm glad it's optional. I expected better from my brothas from otha mothas and fathas.
Eh, I won't let the tyke starve but it's the ultimate netori trophy knowing everytime her and her now hubby look at him they know that it's mine (or atleast for the hubby suspect it ain't his).

Her sister will be in my harem and anything the child needs will be given through her or if im still fucking the once bride, her.

I'm not a dead beat. I'm a taken woman stealer, a freak and a breeder.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes