Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Whenever I see preview time, I check for Allison or Jamila. Maybe next time. :(

MC has become the main care provider for the all world (at least the women half) for a couple of updates and I think it is time to turn the table.
Let MC get injured and let the household (including Jamila of course) do all the things for him.
that sound mommy time

Reactions: magnemite

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
There is no "Installation" folder on the main page, so can I get clarification? Do I install Part 1 and two separately into different folders, or do I install part 1 then overwrite part 2 onto part 1. (Big Renpy download games have used both methods to ease downloads)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Every time you mention Magnificent Seven, I want some breakfast.
1683747959410.png

There is no "Installation" folder on the main page, so can I get clarification? Do I install Part 1 and two separately into different folders, or do I install part 1 then overwrite part 2 onto part 1. (Big Renpy download games have used both methods to ease downloads)
Each part needs to be in a separate folder.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No they are separate, and Part 2 has it own exe, and save import function ;
download Part 1 (I patch is on lewdpatcher ) play when game asks to save save,( end ver 16)
Then download part 2 and you can continue from the save made before (game auto imports it, but only that special save not the others)

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
No they are separate, and Part 2 has it own exe, and save import function ;
download Part 1 (I patch is on lewdpatcher ) play when game asks to save save,( end ver 16)
Then download part 2 and you can continue from the save made before (game auto imports it, but only that special save not the others)
Thanks

Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
I am not complaining but, Elizabeth is going to have a scene for the 4th consecutive update I presume from the preview!

Wow, moon really love that gorgeous auntie

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes