xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
when i played i never met the twins. Is there an option to meet them?
They are the sisters of Fiona, you met them when you have interaction with the O'Reilley's, if you decided not to flirt with the Redhaired Barkeeper in the beginning then no.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
waiting till June for an update, I guess 2 weeks give or take isn't so bad, but I have run this from start till now 3 times with the last being with the "taboo" patch which made the dialog much easier to deal with so yeah sticking with it. MB I do like how you are going but as I have said before I would rather you take your time with an update than just drop something you have rushed to make the masses happy. Not to say I don't want a timely update, but I want you to be happy with it, because if you are good with it then everyone else should be. Just my two cents, till the next update.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
waiting till June for an update, I guess 2 weeks give or take isn't so bad, but I have run this from start till now 3 times with the last being with the "taboo" patch which made the dialog much easier to deal with so yeah sticking with it. MB I do like how you are going but as I have said before I would rather you take your time with an update than just drop something you have rushed to make the masses happy. Not to say I don't want a timely update, but I want you to be happy with it, because if you are good with it then everyone else should be. Just my two cents, till the next update.
There are 2 updates about to be made public.

None of this feels rushed or made "to make masses happy". I think that you are either presuming or projecting, well, besides being very rude by offering unsolicited advice to someone that is doing something that very few can achieve.

All of your post reads as very condescending and preachy, please seek help for that, just my two cents.

Peace :(

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There are 2 updates about to be made public.

None of this feels rushed or made "to make masses happy". I think that you are either presuming or projecting, well, besides being very rude by offering unsolicited advice to someone that is doing something that very few can achieve.

All of your post reads as very condescending and preachy, please seek help for that, just my two cents.

Peace :(
Couldn't have said it better FatGiant(y)
Cheers

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't think thats possible :KEK:
Yeah it's a pretty high bar :LOL:

when i played i never met the twins. Is there an option to meet them?
You can only meet the twins if you're on Fiona's route

Appreciate the concern dude but I'm not rushing anything. I spend like 70 hours a week on this and I fucking love it. That might sound like a lot but I've been working 60-100 hours since I was 15, this is about the best my work life has ever been. I'm fucking lucky to be doing this.

The double update was the opposite of rushing, I got too ahead of schedule :ROFLMAO:

I've actually been thinking of increasing the update size but I think I'm just gonna keep it the same and do a double update whenever it piles up. I'm pretty comfortable with the current size.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
working a 70 hour week? I did that for a month once. I was dead. Kudos to you for being able to do that, constantly, and enjoy doing it that way. But I would have abandoned it long ago if I had to do that aha. Just grateful you don't take 8+ months to deliver 1 hour of content.

Thanks, moon. Probably one of the best 3d AVN devs out there, certainly top five!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any timeline on .29?
Just realized this was a question about the Android post+KoGa3 mod, but if you just keep following the post to the original (click on KingSlayer's name in the quotes until you get to the original) you'll see it's already up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am hoping that the Sandra route will have a 2nd choice to allow you to dom her without ending the route eventually. I like the character but so far Just skipped past it because of my preferences.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
Possibly a stupid question: but was the threesome scene between the MC, Catherine and Elisabeth removed (must have been in the 1st part if I'm not mistaken)?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could no longer find this scene - even with the patch.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes