May 27, 2017
how do i use the updatepatch ??
The OP has links for the latest version (v0.31), so you can just use that. But, if you have the older version (v0.29) and don't want to download the whole thing again: download the update patch, extract the files from the .zip, then just copy over the extracted patch files into the v0.29 folder of the game, and overwrite all the files.

Reactions: MoonBox

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In fact, apart form the relationship MC-Nana, that still keeps a bit of "tension" in the game (tension ... interest ... say as you like) ... I doesn't seem to me this is such a great story
I'm from to opposite side. Honestly, i couldn't care less about the build-up with grandma and if the game would come to a conclusion without sex ever happening between mc and his grandmother i wouldn't mind. I came for the harem fuckfest, i'm staying for the harem fuckfest and the kinky stuff.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
We have multiple grannies to pound. We'll get to the main one - Just need to perfect the routine as to not give our favoured Nan a heart attack mid coitus. Moon has thought this through.

• Red Heart

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Update leaked. OP updated and patron/SS posts unlocked. Have fun

Goddamn, you guys are faster than I am :LOL:
Thanks for those
Man... I'm equally glad and sorry the update leaked... At least I've got a somewhat clear conscience as I support you every other month... :ROFLMAO:
Thought I didn't look right... Jumped from .29 to .31... :sneaky:(y)

• Red Heart

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Fuck, perfect time. I wasn't expecting anything till the end of this month and for some reason didn't feel like playing other vns.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
There's no game until sex with nana
It's been the only reason I'm here, I want to bang, plow, make love, have sex with NANA!!! damnit! At this point I'm going to lose interest in the game, and that's a shame considering I like the game but I hate being cock blocked, that's why I quit playing - WVM - the dev would tease the adoptive Mom and then nothing, fuck that game seriously .... I forgot what I was talking about Dev please put Nana content in there soon.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes