rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well to anyone who needs to hear this. if you are auto skipping through text try unplugging your controllers. man the game goes haywire when you have a controller plugged in.

Reactions: MoonBox

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Made compressed Android ports of Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16 & Part 2 v0.36 along with Koga3's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you will need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2).

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.36:
hey man tnx,but part 2 gofile isn't working on me,can you please upload it on pixeldrain?
thanks you

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
hey man tnx,but part 2 gofile isn't working on me,can you please upload it on pixeldrain?
thanks you
I've switched out because Pixeldrain has decided to take days to upload. I mean it, I tried to upload Part 2 and it told me it would be done in 3 days. I use another host on my account on reddit but it's not allowed here so I'm trying out Gofile. It's uploading a lot faster.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
MoonBox
Since I'm feeling a little nitpicky today:
Priya said:
Yes, due to your condition, your body produces more calcium than average which promotes the healing of breaks and fractures.
The body does not PRODUCE calcium (or any element for that matter), not unless you swallow a nuclear reactor or particle accelerator.
That's why we eat. :)

EDIT: Ah, also a small typo:
Priya said:
I would not want to be on the receiving her of Jamila's wrath.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and MoonBox

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
its because she produces so much milk ...

come on man .. read between the lines ;)
Yeah, she metabolizes calcium more than most of us. As I understand it, for most of us adults, relatively little of the calcium in the food we eat and drink actually gets used. At least we don't poop out white patches like snakes.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MoonBox
Since I'm feeling a little nitpicky today:

The body does not PRODUCE calcium (or any element for that matter), not unless you swallow a nuclear reactor or particle accelerator.
That's why we eat. :)
What is this madness?

A game about a guy who's made a harem out of every woman in town including his own family isn't 100% accurate with medical facts and realism?

I am shocked ..... nay, shocked AND appalled.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What is this madness?

A game about a guy who's made a harem out of every woman in town including his own family isn't 100% accurate with medical facts and realism?

Not to mention he has super sperm and the doctor has a remedy that can make any woman pregnant :)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nana is never getting fucked. There is a rumor that she is being moved into a senior assisted facility, due to her extremely old age from waiting to be fucked. If she does get fucked it would be from a nurse's aide or janitor at night while she is passed out on her medication.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
come on man .. read between the lines ;)
I got that, but you still have to consume the calcium you lactate. It has to come from somewhere. If you constantly lose calcium it would actually HURT your bones, not help them. Like astronauts, literally pissing out their bones. :D
What is this madness?

Hence the "nitpick", and not actual criticism. ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm sorry, my back is giving me grief today, so I will not be picking nits today. Well, the nits you pick, you should keep them.

Calcium is metabolized, I think, and with the use of Vitamin D, is then fixated or is simply expelled. That's the extent of my interest in the matter. Jamila's condition (thyroid) makes her lactate, for which she needs extra Calcium, which makes it over available in her organs, which allows for a higher than normal availability for bone healing.

Oh, that's not how it works? You should write a sternly written letter to the Head of The College of Guilford, so he can then lay down the law. Don't forget to sign: Karen.

Peace :D

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 2 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.37.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). As such, I am including the link to my port of Part 1 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.37 was a good update, nice progress with a few of his girls. And MC had some sex, always nice. As always looking forward to more. MoonBox is one of the best current developers in my opinion. We don't have to wait months for and update. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes