xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
*Heavy breathing* *Haah* Great Update! Loved Sophias hairstyle by the way, she looks now like a Teen, the Hotel scenes with Amy an Nanna was a nice part closing event!
Kudos Moon ! great job oh and I totally love Jamila and her coments.
Edit: somehow these updates ramp up my dislexia.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
not a fan of a new Sophia look, doesn't really fit her
I'm the complete opposite, I really preferred her new look, it made her look sophisticated and sexy despite her petite frame. The childish/younger look, I didn't mind it, but after seeing her new look I wouldn't mind if she never went back.

That's just me though :D

As far as the update goes, MoonBox, that was amazing! I really loved how the update started, the stuff with Nana and Amy was definitely a great way to start. Also the date with Sophia was great, the actual date itself was short but sweet, the afterparty though was definitely a highlight of the update. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and RDFozz

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For those who missed the subtlety:

Note the "or not". That makes the "yes" mean, "Yes, we can fuck Nana or not, one of those two."
I see that HP found at least the sarcasic part of his "passive agressive sarcastic post which flew out of the window in another thread" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Specially loved the "Shizuka is a perv" part of the Jamilla MC dialoge in this Update :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it made her look sophisticated and sexy despite her petite frame.
exactly, but i see it as negative - it's complete change compared to old pigtails-braces-teehee kinda girl, might as well be new character, there are no more old Sophie

Reactions: JustPeekin

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
I used to really enjoy the game. But after coming back to it after few months i think it jumped the shark. Too many women all falling over MC horse cock. I lost count at how many LI there are. I loved the fact that i had GILF content and other stuff but I see no end in sight

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I used to really enjoy the game. But after coming back to it after few months i think it jumped the shark. Too many women all falling over MC horse cock. I lost count at how many LI there are. I loved the fact that i had GILF content and other stuff but I see no end in sight
i don't think there were any new LIs since first season, if anything - we lost quite a few in this time
Animated ??
no

Reactions: hawk784563

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
exactly, but i see it as negative - it's complete change compared to old pigtails-braces-teehee kinda girl, might as well be new character, there are no more old Sophie
Yeah, ok, I like her most like this, of course if you are in to "loli" content it is a big bummer i can feel ya;
but you know how it is with this "infamous platform" maybe he wanted to make shure not to have to deal with those guy's.
They send an Update to their conditions, for what I heard.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, ok, I like her most like this, of course if you are in to "loli" content it is a big bummer i can feel ya;
but you know how it is with this "infamous platform" maybe he wanted to make shure not to have to deal with those guy's.
The update seems to be about A.I content. But yeah patreon has really dumb rules and it's always better to be safe than sorry when dealing with them.

• Angry
Reactions: xapican and Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
wat? what it have to do with lolies suddenly? i'm talking about too drastic character change, in both look and behavior
there never were loli

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Danv , OOOps miss interpreted you, sorry.
Edit: well, the behavior of Sophie she explains to the MC very early that it is a "Roleplay", that is why i wasn't so surprised ,I did like it in this update because it showed a new facette of her personality, anyway I tend to interpret too much

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit, this update was awesome, from amy and nana, to priya, to jamila, and the gold ending was with sophia (and the lovely choices that some people talked that "it will never happen anymore")...i really love when the mc have a good time with more than one character, there was not even a second on this update that was boring.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes