FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I used to really enjoy the game. But after coming back to it after few months i think it jumped the shark. Too many women all falling over MC horse cock. I lost count at how many LI there are. I loved the fact that i had GILF content and other stuff but I see no end in sight
Thank you for your very courteous complain.

About your problem with counting the LI's, there's a very handy Relationships tab, that will help you to count them again.

Just so you know, the last LI added, was on update 11 or 12, and it was the Martial Arts instructor, we are now on update 37, so, no LI's added on the Part 2.

About the GILF content, it is during Part 2 that Ophelia is... let's say... handled, for the first time, so, again, you may have to re-evaluate.

The cock of the MC, codename: Zeus, wasn't changed since the start, neither the girls attraction for the MC has changed one yota since the beginning, so, if you "really enjoyed the game" before, nothing changed.

Also, except for the 7 Magnifics (the family + Shizuka and Asami) all other LI's are YOUR choice, if you are unable to say No, don't blame the game.

So, the only thing I can agree with you, is that "I see no end in sight", while you think it's BAD, I, and many, think it's AWESOME.

Good luck next time.

Peace :D

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Fantastic update as usual...this is one of my best VN outhere. and devs are so good and precise, every month they release updates, every time good updates.. but i hope Nana will be near to have her prize...both with jamilha would be a dream. ythanks for this game

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hii , Someone have the update v0.36 only ? i forgot to download it >. <
The old update patches are all available on my subscribestar

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.37] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

wat? what it have to do with lolies suddenly? i'm talking about too drastic character change, in both look and behavior
there never were loli
Danv , OOOps miss interpreted you, sorry.
Edit: well, the behavior of Sophie she explains to the MC very early that it is a "Roleplay", that is why i wasn't so surprised ,I did like it in this update because it showed a new facette of her personality, anyway I tend to interpret too much
I'm a little confused here. What were the drastic changes? Been a while since I made them so I might have forgotten but I'm pretty sure I just removed the braces cause they were broken. Hair change is pretty standard for a date. I'm 99% sure she still tee-hees.

No idea what the roleplay thing is about :LOL:
I don't remember anything like that. It hasn't been explained in game yet why Sophia and Piggy act like that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Drastic changes because of brace and ponytails, (for me not I like this look of her)
In Part one when Sophia and MC are in his room, and she tells a bit more about her, where she asks him if she can call him Teddy bear.
I took it like it is what she enjoys and like and it is not her true self, but ok I mostly understand just the half of things wroten in english.
Still learning and improving.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Drastic changes because of brace and ponytails, (for me not I like this look of her)
In Part one when Sophia and MC are in his room, and she tells a bit more about her, where she asks him if she can call him Teddy bear.
I took it like it is what she enjoys and like and it is not her true self, but ok I mostly understand just the half of things wroten in english.
Still learning and improving.
Now I'm more confused :LOL:
She starts calling him teddy bear when they first meet. Though you do get an option to change it later, I'm guessing that's what you're talking about. I don't remember her explaining anything though, then again I don't remember this morning.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Fantastic update as usual...this is one of my best VN outhere. and devs are so good and precise, every month they release updates, every time good updates.. but i hope Nana will be near to have her prize...both with jamilha would be a dream. ythanks for this game
I think Gran will soon be scaling Mt. Olympus to hop on Zeus. She already comfortable with grabbing M/C's dick, Goodness!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I don't think there are any LIs that haven't figured out MC is spreading his love around, but I think Fiona is probably going to be (or already is) the one that truly grasps the true scale that has been achieved.
I love me some Fiona..."She's got the fire down below..." A real family girl.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
speaking about the sisterhood of el pene diablo.... wish we would see more cameos of them. that shit was funny as heck :D
One of the two funniest gags in the game. The other was the M/C smacking Minnie senseless in the face with his dick. I told my buddy about the El pene del Diablo gag and he got a good laugh about it too without ever playing. I love the lighthearted approach to the writing.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes