kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Another fun filled update Moon. Can't wait for more time with Priya and maybe some quality time with our pet Annabelle. :love::giggle::sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Goodness me. What an update. I liked Allison pushing Amy (but not over the top) and when i saw the "Bok, Bok, Bok" render i literally could hear her voice in my head. I laughed so much, i really thought i couldn't go through this update. Jamila (with her dry humor and that "don't give me crap" attitude) and our shy doc, who try's so hard, that was a wonderful scene.

Thank you for this update.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
MoonBox great update as always, i did spot one typo when MC takes Jamila to Priya's clinic to get casts removed. Priya says "...receiving her of Jamila's wrath." I think that her should be end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I just updated the game to .37, with the patch, and there are morning scenes, with Jamila, which are missing. Did i do something wrong?

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Sophia's a cutie regardless of how she wears her hair, but I did like the change for her big date. Amelia FINALLY opening up with a little push from Nana was perfect. Only took her over 30 years to get that first kiss out of the way!! And I really hope Moon has a lot of teasing in mind from Liz, cause that's gonna be a laugh fest. Can't wait for part 3, and hopefully we don't have a thousand people saying they can't import their saves come the next update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nana is never getting fucked. There is a rumor that she is being moved into a senior assisted facility, due to her extremely old age from waiting to be fucked. If she does get fucked it would be from a nurse's aide or janitor at night while she is passed out on her medication.
You definitely don't know senior care facilities. Yes, sometimes someone on staff will molest the patients, but often it's the one or two "spry" men who make the rounds. I remember my ex-wife telling me of the time she worked at such a facility and they had an outbreak of pubic like because of one man making his nocturnal rounds.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Hey
I'm not really into the older ladies but I'd like to try this. Can I skip their content through decisions? Will the story still make sense if so? Will it block scenes with other characters?
Thanks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm actually surprised that the MC let it slide when Annabelle said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He wasn't there for her. He's a pretty mellow guy when he's not "performing" ... I got the impression that he's going to have an audience next time he IS there for her, so I won't be surprised if that's not forgotten ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey
I'm not really into the older ladies but I'd like to try this. Can I skip their content through decisions? Will the story still make sense if so? Will it block scenes with other characters?
Thanks
The content for the seven women you see at the top of the page can't be skipped (other than tapping the space bar or left mouse button REAL fast). You can choose not to be in relationships with the other women. Not sure how that would effect this update, since you'd have to have turned down Pryia, and she's integral to the scene.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
whos getting fucked in this update? give me spoiler tag if you want. I'm waiting for more redhead family content...especially the twins. I'll just skip the game til they come back into the story.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
whos getting fucked in this update? give me spoiler tag if you want. I'm waiting for more redhead family content...especially the twins. I'll just skip the game til they come back into the story.
Well, you get a teaser of the thing you're looking for that's probably coming in the next one or two updates, would be my guess, but nothing else (except the revelation that Fiona is probably going to be the one person that A) knows the full extent of your harem, and B) is known by the full extent of your harem).

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes