kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
She's not wrong, tho.
Just because we're a big man whore doesn't mean that she has to yell it out loud for god and the whole neighborhood. Need to put a Banana.jpg in her mouth again to shut her up since the MC said earlier that he's always packing.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Just because we're a big man whore doesn't mean that she has to yell it out loud for god and the whole neighborhood. Need to put a View attachment 2887247 in her mouth again to shut her up since the MC said earlier that he's always packing.
That gave me a thought. Bananas could make for a very interesting interaction between Asami and Annabelle.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It's going to be real interesting to see what Liz does to Amelia when she finds out about the Kiss. How is she going to play this out? You know that Moon is going to come up with something heartfelt but funny. I think that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the telling each other everything is going to be instrumental in the sharing of the MC and giving Amy the Love she needs. It's just going to be awkward for a while.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am ok with the game not having any sex scenes with Nana yet. But we should get something more than just kisisng and touching, some time soon right? I mean we have reached the point where she just casually touches the mc's penis and acts like it's nothing out of the ordinary. I think at this point it wouldn't be weird if the mc or nana tried to push things a little bit further.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2887596
:ROFLMAO: this made me chuckle. I see a lot of female characters will give it a go!
There are a few to choose from, yes......

I am ok with the game not having any sex scenes with Nana yet. But we should get something more than just kisisng and touching, some time soon right? I mean we have reached the point where she just casually touches the mc's penis and acts like it's nothing out of the ordinary. I think at this point it wouldn't be weird if the mc or nana tried to push things a little bit further.
I don't think we are very far of but I guess it'll be some updates yet.

Reactions: kinkyplayer1997zd

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think we are very far of but I guess it'll be some updates yet.
Yeah I don't expect it to happen in the next couple of updates, but it seems like it reached a point where it wouldn't be unrealistic if they escalated things. And yeah I know that this game is not meant to be realistic :KEK: but their relationship is one of the few ones that doesn't progress at a super fast pace.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes