S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Triple A quality Grandma's House would be like 100gb minimum LOL and that's with compression.....

And the thought that Nana will be introduced at midpoint already scares me at how big this will get...... and people love it.

Hell at this rate almost every female in Gilford will be his lol. There is harem then there is Gilford.... haha

Not just that either he is also a sperm donor..... He will populate the planet..... SOLO.
If Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 have proven anything, it's that you can't be a AAA game without pubic hair.
Thus dooming Grandma's House to AA status forever

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 have proven anything, it's that you can't be a AAA game without pubic hair.
Thus dooming Grandma's House to AA status forever
Well if Grandma's House wants the AAA status just put one character at the end in one scene with pubic hair and there you have it, you got the AAA status :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, $$$ MoonBox startet to sell shares do you want some ? of "Nana Oil" ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can see it now, in game MCs cum is not only going to be hyper fertile but a clean high output source of energy. Instead of batteries being filled with acid they'll be filled with super magic cum, petrol leaded and unleaded will be a thing of the past, all vehicles will run on cum. We'll be rich!!

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can see it now, in game MCs cum is not only going to be hyper fertile but a clean high output source of energy. Instead of batteries being filled with acid they'll be filled with super magic cum, petrol leaded and unleaded will be a thing of the past, all vehicles will run on cum. We'll be rich!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just imagine if you run out of "fuel" fuck your tank, to reach the next refill point, or even better MC fucking car tanks in the queque in front of his Garage ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: CircaAD

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think we both know that's not true.

It's like saying not everyone is into incest and harems, everyone is into those, right? RIGHT?
lol I really don't see any correlation between pubic hair preference & niche kinks. :unsure:

A 2015 AskMen survey of 5,199 men (a pretty decent sample size), across all age groups (under 18 - over 65), showed that the majority of men preferred bald pussies.

41% went for completely bare.
38% went for shaved, or trimmed. They want something down there.
15% went for no preference, it's up to a woman what she does.
5% went for au naturel.
1% went for "other", whatever the fuck that is! :ROFLMAO:

9% went as far as to end a date\sex early, because of their partner's pubes!!

Personally, I fall in the 15% bracket. Couldn't care less how much hair they have, as long as they're adult (legal age), wet & willing.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
lol I really don't see any correlation between pubic hair preference & niche kinks. :unsure:

A 2015 AskMen survey of 5,199 men (a pretty decent sample size), across all age groups (under 18 - over 65), showed that the majority of men preferred bald pussies.

41% went for completely bare.
38% went for shaved, or trimmed. They want something down there.
15% went for no preference, it's up to a woman what she does.
5% went for au naturale.
1% went for "other", whatever the fuck that is! :ROFLMAO:

9% went as far as to end a date\sex early, because of their partner's pubes!!

Personally, I fall in the 15% bracket. Couldn't care less how much hair they have, as long as they're adult (legal age), wet & willing.
I'm like the top three combined I guess. The skin down there is just so smooth (there's no way to say that without sounding like a serial killer) and I love that. I also love the look of a nicely trimmed boosh (zohan voice). But I also would never tell a woman what to do with her pubes, her nether bits are hers to rule.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes